HOUSE - Curiositą e Stramberie, test, vignette, magliette...

« Older   Newer »
Pink21
view post Posted on 2/8/2006, 21:30

Il paziente della settimana?! :huh:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Io ho fatto il test 2 volte...prima ero Foreman, poi Wilson, ma mai il paziente della settimana!

sassy_kath
view post Posted on 18/8/2006, 19:24

oddio

Dr. James Wilson
45% Eccentricity, 25% Confidence, 45% Kindness
Congratulations, you're Dr. James Wilson! You've got the tough role of being the conscience and best friend to Dr. Greg House, which proves that you must be secretly (or openly) insane. You're always a good person for providing advice, witty remarks, free lunches, lectures, and (wanted or unwanted) psychoanalysis. You are about as confident as the average person, but you have some big issues with yourself, and may have problems living up to the ideals you have in your head. You do really care about other people, though, even if you sometimes express that caring by trying to get into their pants.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 40% on Eccentricity

You scored higher than 13% on Confidence

You scored higher than 36% on Kindness

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 19/8/2006, 21:10

Corrispondo a Foreman. :ph34r:
Questo test č davvero strano.

*oluha*
view post Posted on 23/8/2006, 09:51

illegale o no, devo postarlooooo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bloopers della seconda serie di House su youtube

hugh che urla di tutto a jesse :lmao: :lmao: gli attori se inciampano :lmao: hugh fuori scena :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tira su di morale :lmao: :lmao:

Dan_iela
view post Posted on 23/8/2006, 10:09

uahahahhahahah :lmao: :lmao:

č fantastico *__* :lmao:

boyracer
view post Posted on 23/8/2006, 17:01

uahahahah sto morendo :lmao:

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 23/8/2006, 20:07

E' bellissimo.
La faccia di Hugh quando Lisa sbaglia e si volta di scatto per tornare indietro :lmao:
Hugh e Jesse :lmao:
Il gesto di Hugh quando dice "Can I do that again, I'm so sorry.." :lmao:

Robert :lmao: Io amo quell'uomo.

Vi segnalo Brokeback Hospital, fantasiosa House/Wilson ma fatta davvero bene

Pink21
view post Posted on 24/8/2006, 17:50

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i bloopers sono micidiali :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Brokeback Hospital...a dir poco commovente... :cry: ... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Valey Chan
view post Posted on 25/8/2006, 08:30

Io non riesco a vederli :cry: :cry:

*oluha*
view post Posted on 25/8/2006, 14:04

non riesci ad aprire la pagina o il video? perchč i bloopers sono su youtube, dovrebbe vedersi in qualsiasi formato... :unsure:

view post Posted on 25/8/2006, 23:04

QUEEN

Group:

mi č venuto fuori questo risultato :rolleyes:

Dr. Gregory House
60% Eccentricity, 55% Confidence, 15% Kindness
Congratulations, you're the man himself, Dr. Gregory House! You're quite strange, and usually do your own thing regardless of what anyone else thinks. This is partially because a person with an ego as large as yours could not care less what anyone else thinks or feels about anything. Unless, of course, they're your patient and they're dying--but only if they're dying of something interesting! You're a definite asshole to most other people, but at least you know how to be one in style, with an awesome wit, comfortable sneakers, and a never ending variety of facial expressions.

:ihih:

*oluha*
view post Posted on 28/8/2006, 10:43

opening video degli emmy

conan o'brian cerca di andare agli emmy e si trova sull'isola di lost :lmao: chiama jack bauer :lmao: CAPITA NELLA CLINICA DI HOUSE :lmao: :lmao: uahahahahahah che razza di visita :lmao: :lmao:

view post Posted on 4/9/2006, 00:53

* in omnia paratus *

Group:
Moderatore globale
seconda stella a destra e poi dritto fino al mattino....

a me č uscito questo :rolleyes: :lmao:

My score on The House, MD Personality Test:

style="font-size:18pt;font-weight:bold;">Dr. Gregory House/>style="font-size:12pt">(55% Eccentricity, 55% Confidence, 25% Kindness)/>

Congratulations, you're the man himself, Dr. Gregory House! You're quite strange, and usually do your own thing regardless of what anyone else thinks. This is partially because a person with an ego as large as yours could not care less what anyone else thinks or feels about anything. Unless, of course, they're your patient and they're dying--but only if they're dying of something interesting! You're a definite asshole to most other people, but at least you know how to be one in style, with an awesome wit, comfortable sneakers, and a never ending variety of facial expressions.

Link: The House, MD Personality Test
(OkCupid Free Online Dating)

Edited by la 4° Lorelai - 6/9/2006, 19:50

Web  Top
*oluha*
view post Posted on 9/10/2006, 13:33

vignetta su serialtv.it :lmao: (grazie a Satine :fiori:)

99 replies since 23/6/2006, 17:43   1463 views