Uno Spin-off per Lost?

« Older   Newer »
|A.|
view post Posted on 2/4/2010, 22:46

CITAZIONE
LOST Spin-off confirmed for 2012

* By James Briggs

Good news for LOST fans!
Fans of the ABC hit show LOST have today had weeks of speculation and rumour confirmed as network ABC announced that a spin-off will be filmed and will most likely feature in the schedule in 2012.

The spin-off show "Leaving Our Shifting Timelines" which forms the abbreviation LOST will focus solely on the relationships of some of our favourite characters.
Its main focus will be the battle for Jin Kwon (Daniel Dae Kim) and Sun Kwon (Yunjin Kim) to reunite and will show the extremes a man and woman will go to find the person they love when they're thirty years apart.

Casting will be ongoing but fans can expect to see some familiar faces, Walt Lloyd (Malcolm David Kelly), Bernard Nadler (Sam Anderson), and Rose Nadler (L.Scott Caldwell) have already joined the project.

The first episode, rumoured to be entitled "Return to the Island" will be directed by Bobby Roth, who has directed three of the highest rating Lost episodes - "Sundown," "Whatever Happened, Happened" and "The man behind the curtain."

Uno spin-off con Walt,Rose e Bernard??
:sick:

.redundant.
view post Posted on 2/4/2010, 23:09

pesce d'aprile in ritardo ?
Dai, per forze :ph34r:
No ? :ph34r:

|A.|
view post Posted on 2/4/2010, 23:33

CITAZIONE (.redundant. @ 3/4/2010, 00:09)
pesce d'aprile in ritardo ?
Dai, per forze :ph34r:
No ? :ph34r:

adesso vedo se recupero il link...ma mi sembrava una notizia di oggi :dunno:

http://firefox.org/news/articles/3200/1/LO...2012/Page1.html

è del 31....
ma puzza di pesce lo stesso.....

view post Posted on 2/4/2010, 23:43

Millennium Member

Group:
Administrator

per prima cosa, io odio i pesci d'aprile messi in giro da un minchione qualunque e poi riportati da siti seri. ma vabè, odio ancora di più quando sono direttamente i siti seri a metterli in giro.

e comunque è un pesce d'aprile per forza.
che dovrebbero mostrare di sun e jin?
è la coppia più inutile di tutto lost (nikki e paulo esclusi), e gli altri tre sono i tre personaggi più inutili.

|A.|
view post Posted on 3/4/2010, 13:16

ma poi Jiin è già accupato in Hawaii Five-0. :dunno:

4 replies since 2/4/2010, 22:46   181 views