Aggiornamenti : tot Skate 44 -Jate convertiti : 8

Skate Gallery - S1

Skate Gallery S2

Skate Gallery S3

SKATE QUOTES S1

Pilot
KATE: You decided to join us.

SAWYER: I'm a complex guy, sweetheart.

SAWYER [grabbing Kate's arm]: I know your type.

KATE: I'm not so sure.

SAWYER: Yeah, I've been with girls like you.

KATE: Not girls exactly like me.

Tabula rasa

SAWYER: Need a light? [He throws her the lighter] Came by to thank you. You going to ask what for?

KATE: What for?

SAWYER: For taking that gun away from me.

KATE: I didn't take it away from you.

SAWYER: It's sticking out of your denims, ain't it? I sure wouldn't want to be the one with that gun right now. Because everyone sitting out there listening to that poor boy scream all night knows what's got to be done. Only one that can do it is the one with that gun. Don't act so surprised. I heard you tell the hero the same thing. Hell, there's only one bullet left - be damned near poetic

Walkabout

SAWYER: The mighty huntress returns. What's for dinner, hon. . .

KATE: Not now.

The white rabbit

SAWYER: Well, it's about time.

KATE: For what?

SAWYER: I made this birthday wish 4 years ago.

KATE: Where's the water?

[Sawyer flips her over so he's on top.]

SAWYER: That's better.

KATE: Get off of me.

[Sayid enters and drags Sawyer off of Kate.]

SAYID: Give us the water now.

SAWYER [shoving Sayid]: Touch me again, huh.

[Kate looks through Sawyer's stuff.]

SAWYER: You really think I stole your damn water?

SAYID: We know you gave two bottles to the Korean's.

SAWYER: I don't give nothing to nobody.

KATE: It's not here.

SAWYER: I traded Mr. Miyagi the last of my water for a fish he caught. We worked it out caveman style.

KATE: You gave him your last two bottles?

SAWYER: Water has no value, Freckles. It's gonna rain sooner or later. And hell, I'm an optimist.

[Sawyer gets something out of his suitcase.]

SAWYER [to Kate]: Hey, you forgot something. [Throws her a badge]. Seeing as you're the new sheriff in town. Might as well make it official.

House of the rising sun

SAWYER [approaching Kate]: Well, well, well, if ain't the belle of the ball? So what's it like having both the doctor and Captain Falafel fighting over you? [Kate doesn't respond] Just call 'em how I seem 'em, Freckles. Truth be told, I'm not the only one wondering where you're going to weigh in on this whole moving off the beach thing. Are you going with the pessimists, or staying here and waiting for the rescue boats?

KATE: Are you going?

SAWYER: Well, that's the real trick, isn't it? We all pack up stakes for the caves and the next day a plane passes by, they're going to go on their merry way and be none the wiser. On the other hand, stay here, get eaten by boars, fall off a rock, not going to be anyone around to answer that 911 call.

KATE: Still haven't answered my question.

SAWYER: You didn't answer mine. And I asked first.

The moth

KATE: You're hoarding like a pack rat since the crash and you don't have a single laptop?

SAWYER: We are testy. Still upset about your little break up? You and Jacko?

KATE: It must be exhausting.

SAWYER: What's that?

KATE: Living like a parasite -- always taking, never giving.

SAWYER: Well, you got me pegged, don't you?

KATE: I get it now. You don't want off this island because there's nothing for you to go back for. Nobody you miss. And no one misses you.

SAWYER: Oh, and you're feeling sorry for me.

KATE: I don't feel sorry for you. I pity you.

[Sawyer looks hurt, then smiles, then reaches into a suitcase, pulls out a laptop, and gives her the battery.]

SAWYER: All you had to do was say please.

[She reaches for it, and he pulls it away and then hands it to her again.]

SAWYER: Still ain't five, just like the last time you checked your watch.

KATE: I just don't want to miss Sayid's signal. Remember, I'll fire the flare, you set off the antenna.

SAWYER: I just thank the good lord I've got you here to keep reminding me.

KATE: It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

SAWYER: So what is it about that guy -- Jack. [Kate sits down by Sawyer] What it is about him makes you all weak in the loins.

KATE: Do you try to be a pig, or does it just come naturally?

SAWYER: So, he's a doctor, right? Yeah, the ladies dig the doctors. Hell, give me a couple of band aids, a bottle of peroxide, I could run this island too.

KATE: You're actually comparing yourself to Jack?

SAWYER [looking hurt]: The difference between us ain't that big, sweetheart. I guarantee you, if he had survived a few more weeks on this island you'd have figured that out.

KATE: What did you just say?

SAWYER: Ah, damn. Didn't I tell you? Word from the valley is Saint Jack got himself buried in a cave-in.

KATE: What?

SAWYER: Look at the bright side, now you have someone else to pity.

[Shot of Kate tossing the bottle rocket at Sawyer's feet and running off.]

Confidence man

SAWYER [from the ocean]: Hell of a book. It's about bunnies.

[We see Sawyer coming out of the ocean naked.]

KATE [looking Sawyer up and down]: Must be cold without your trunks.

SAWYER: You bet. How about you come a little closer and warm me up?

KATE: You sure know how to make a girl feel special, Sawyer.

KATE: What do you want?

SAWYER: Excuse me?

KATE: What do you want, Sawyer?

SAWYER: Freckles, I got so many answers to that question, I wouldn't even know where to start.

KATE: What do you want for the inhalers?

SAWYER: Ah, good question. Hang on a tick. What do I want? A kiss ought to do it.

SAWYER: A kiss, from you, right now?

KATE: I don't buy it.

SAWYER: Buy what?

KATE: The act. You try too hard, Sawyer. I ask you to help a woman who can't breath and you want me to kiss you? Nobody's that disgusting. I've seen you, you know.

SAWYER: Seen me what?

KATE: With that piece of paper -- the one you keep in your pocket. Seen the expression on your face when you read it and how carefully you fold it up. It means something to you. So you can play games all you want, but I know there's a human being in there somewhere. Give me the medication.

SAWYER: You think you understand me?

KATE: Yeah. I think I have. . .

SAWYER: Shut up. You want to know what kind of human being I am? [He hands her his letter] Read it. Read it. Out loud.

KATE: Dear Mr. Sawyer, you don't know who I am but I know who you are and I know what you done. You had sex with my mother and then you stole my dad's money all away. So he got angry and he killed my mother and then he killed himself, too.

SAWYER: Don't stop now. You're just getting to the good part.

KATE: All I know is your name. But one of these days I'm going to find you and I'm going to give you this letter so you'll remember what you done to me. You killed my parents Mr. Sawyer.

SAWYER: Now about that kiss... I didn't think so.

KATE: So I'm here. Where is it?

SAWYER: Happy to tell you, as soon as I get that kiss.

KATE: What? Are you serious.

SAWYER: Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a gen-u-ine I-raqi. Of course, I'm serious. You're just not seeing the big picture here, Freckles. You really going to let that girl suffocate because you can't bring yourself to give me one little kiss? Hell, it's only first base. Lucky for you I ain't greedy.

KATE: Okay.

SAWYER: Okay.

[They kiss.]

SAWYER: I don't have it.

SAWYER: The medicine. I don't have it, never did.

KATE: The book -- they said you found it in their luggage.

SAWYER: The book washed up on shore, went in the drink with the rest of. . .

KATE: You're lucky to be alive.

SAWYER: Jack?

KATE: Went to the caves to check on Shannon. [She holds up Sawyer's letter] I read it again, and then again, because I've been trying to figure out why you beat up Boone instead of just telling him you didn't have his sister's medication. Why you pretended to have it anyway. The thing that I keep coming back around to is that you want to be hated. Then I looked at the envelope -- America's bicentennial, Knoxville, TN. You were just a kid, 8 maybe 9 years old.

SAWYER: Kate.

KATE: This letter wasn't written to you. You wrote this letter. You're name's not Sawyer, is it?

SAWYER: It was his name. He was a confidence man. Romanced my momma to get to the money, wiped them out clean, left a mess behind. So I wrote that letter. I wrote it knowing one day I'd find him. But that ain't the sad part. When I was 19, I needed 6 grand to pay these guys off I was in trouble with. So I found a pretty lady with a dumb husband who had some money. And I got them to give it to me. How's that for a tragedy? I became the man I was hunting. Became Sawyer. Don't you feel sorry for me. [He grabs the letter from her]. Get the hell out. Get out!

Solitary

SAWYER: Doctor playing golf. Woo, boy howdy, now I've heard everything. What's next, cop eating a donut?

KATE: You want to come you should just say.

SAWYER: I think I'll pass on that, Freckles. Not big on crowds. And let's face it, the crowd's not too hot on me, either.

KATE: One outcast to another -- I'd think about making more of an effort.

SAWYER: Duly noted.

SAWYER: I've two tubes of sunscreen and a flashlight says he chokes.

KATE: I'll take that action.

Whatever the case may be

SAWYER [off camera in the jungle, then stumbling into the clearing]: Ow. Son of a bitch. What the hell are you doing?

KATE: What the hell are you doing?

SAWYER: It's my knee. You practically busted my damn knee.

KATE: You stalking me, now?

SAWYER: Stalking you? I was protecting you.

KATE: From what? Southern perverts?

SAWYER: Yeah, whatever. I can't believe you.

KATE: It's not that bad.

SAWYER: It's my knee. I'll tell you how bad it is. What the hell you doing out here anyway?

KATE: Everyone's been eating a lot. This is the only place the trees aren't picked clean.

SAWYER: Yeah, well, you shouldn't be out here alone. Not after what happened. . .

KATE: I'm fine. I can take care of myself.

SAWYER: Oh, of course. [Mocking Kate] I don't need protection. I can take care of myself. Me Kate. Me throw rock.

KATE [hearing something]: Shhhh.

SAWYER: What? You smell blood on the wind?

KATE: You don't hear that?

[They move toward the sound. The sound of water gets louder as Kate and Sawyer emerge from some bushes to reveal a large spring with a waterfall. Sawyer starts running toward it taking off his shirt.]

KATE: What are you doing?

SAWYER: I need to soak my sore knee. Come on, Freckles, after all we've been through on this damn island, don't we deserve something good? What? You going to say no? You some sort of no fun, navel-gazing, mopey type?

[Sawyer climbs in. Kate takes off her pants and gets in.]

SAWYER: Well, [happy she's taking her pants off]. . . it's chilly. Come on, girl, woohoo. It's nice, huh? C'mon, what you got? C'mon, let's go up the rocks.

[We see Sawyer and Kate frolicking in the spring. They climb up some rocks and dive in. More frolicking until they see two dead bodies from the plane under the water still strapped in their seats.]

SAWYER: Are you okay?

KATE: Yeah. Yeah, you?

SAWYER: Yeah, I'm going to go check them out.

KATE: Check them out for what?

SAWYER: See what they got on them?

KATE [disgusted]: Sawyer.

[They dive down and Sawyer gets a wallet off the dead guy. Kate sees a silver case. They surface.]

SAWYER: Hey, I got myself a wallet.

KATE: You're disgusting.

SAWYER: He ain't gonna miss it.

KATE: Help me get that case.

SAWYER: Oh, I'm disgusting, but you're not?

KATE: It's mine.

[They dive under and struggle a bit to get the case which Sawyer pulls free.]

SAWYER [handing Kate the case]: Wouldn't happen to have your key on you would you? [Kate looks the case over] That case ain't yours, is it?

KATE: No.

SAWYER: Well, you wouldn't mind if I just take it.

KATE: I don't care.

SAWYER: Not what it looks like. [Sawyer watches as Kate puts her pants back on]. Something you want to tell me about this little suitcase, Freckles?

KATE: Take it.

SAWYER: Gotcha.

KATE: Get off of me.

SAWYER: Golly, I hate to bicker about positions, sweetheart. But I think you're the one on top. Maybe you're not here for the case at all.

[Kate head-butts him and tries to grab the case, but Sawyer is stronger.]

SAWYER: Ow, woman. If you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was say so. You want to try for it again?

KATE: Give it to me.

SAWYER: No.

SAWYER: Hell, Freckles, I knew you wanted it. I just didn't know how bad. [Kate tries to head-butt him again.] Whoa-hoa, you're going to have to come up with a new move. [She head-butts him again.] Ow, god, okay, okay. [Sawyer grabs the case.] Okay, this is silly. I've got a proposition for you. You tell me what's inside and I'll give it to you.

KATE: Are you serious?

SAWYER: Hell, there's no way to open the damn thing. At this point all I care about is satisfying my own curiosity. [Kate lunges for the case.] Whoa, easy sweetheart, I don't really care what it is. What's burning me up is why it means so much to you -- last chance. Alright.

Special

KATE: Enough. [Sawyer backs off.] You didn't really read it, did you?

SAWYER: I just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Homecoming

SAWYER: Help? Moi?

JACK: You know how to handle a gun, or not?

SAWYER: Well, I know at least one polar bear that seems to think so. [Jack hands Sawyer a gun] Where'd you get the hardware, Hoss?

KATE: I want to come.

JACK: Sorry, we're out of guns. And no one goes out there unarmed.

SAWYER: How much ammo you got?

JACK: 100 rounds give or take.

SAWYER: All 9's, right? 9 millimeters -- guns?

JACK: Yeah, why?

SAWYER: Because if the lady wants to come. . . [Sawyer gets a gun out of his tent] Lifted this off the Marshal back in the old days. Remember him, don't you? Surly guy, kind of square of jaw, carries a Sig 9.

JACK: Yeah, I remember you shot him. And missed.

SAWYER: Yeah, well, bygones. And hell, 5 guns are better than 4.

Outlaws

KATE: A boar? Did all this?

SAWYER: Last night -- wrecked my tent. This morning when I went to get my tent back it attacks me from behind and runs off into the jungle like a coward.

KATE: A boar wouldn't just attack you for no reason.

SAWYER: Thank you, boar expert. This one did. It's harassing me. [Sawyer gets the gun.]

KATE: What are doing?

SAWYER: Getting even.

KATE: Would you listen to yourself? It's a boar. Just go tell Locke and he'll kill it.

SAWYER: Nope. This is my fight.

KATE: Do you know anything about hunting boar? You are going to get yourself lost, or worse.

SAWYER: Since when do you care?

KATE: I don't.

SAWYER: Good. Then if you'll excuse me, I've got some revenge to tend to.

KATE [from behind him]: It's a foot print. Based on the weight and the distance between strides, I'd say you've been following Boone for about an hour.

SAWYER: Look...

KATE: It could be Charlie, I suppose.

SAWYER: I'm tickled you're taking such an interest in my affairs. I really am. So don't take it personal when I tell you...

KATE: I want carte blanche.

SAWYER: What?

KATE: It's simple. You can't track that boar without my help. Over the last few hours you have managed to follow the tracks of humans, birds, a rock slide, yourself, basically everything except boar. You have no idea what you're doing.

SAWYER: Carte blanche.

KATE: It means blank check.

SAWYER: I know what it means.

KATE: Anytime I want something from your stash -- medicine, soap, whatever -- I get it. No questions asked. Take it or leave it.

SAWYER: Alright, you got a deal.

[Shot of Sawyer and Kate at night at a fire. Sawyer takes out a little bottle of booze and starts drinking it.]

KATE: Where'd you get that?

SAWYER: Plane.

KATE: Jack was looking for the liquor cart.

SAWYER: It's a good thing I found it instead, then, huh?

KATE: Got any more of those?

SAWYER: I've got a lot more of everything, but you ain't got carte blanche yet.

KATE: Is that a no?

SAWYER: Alright, sassafras, but if you want to drink, you've got to play.

KATE: Play what?

SAWYER: I never.

SAWYER: I never.

KATE: How am I supposed to know what that means?

SAWYER: Call it a way to get to know each other better. For example, I know you've never been to college.

KATE: How do you know that?

SAWYER: If you had, you'd have heard of I never. It's simple, you say I never and then you finish the sentence. If it's something you did you drink, if it's something you never did, you don't drink.

KATE: That makes absolutely no sense.

SAWYER: Learn by example. I never kissed a man. Now you drink 'cause you've kissed man. Your turn.

KATE: I never implied that I've been to college when I never have.

[Sawyer drinks.]

SAWYER: I never been to Disneyland.

[Kate doesn't drink.]

SAWYER: Ah, that's just sad.

KATE: I never wore pink.

[Sawyer drinks.]

KATE: I knew it.

SAWYER: The '80's. I never voted democrat.

[Kate doesn't drink.]

KATE: I never voted.

[Sawyer drinks.]

SAWYER: I've never been in love.

KATE: You've never been in love?

SAWYER: I ain't drinking, am I?

[Kate drinks.]

KATE: I've never had a one night stand.

[Sawyer drinks.]

KATE: Bottoms up, sailor.

SAWYER: I've gotta drink for each one.

KATE: Your turn.

SAWYER: I've never been married.

[Kate drinks a small sip.]

KATE: It didn't last very long. I never blamed a boar for all my problems.

[Sawyer drinks.]

SAWYER: I never cared about having carte blanche because I just wanted to spend some time with the only other person on this island that just don't belong.

[Kate drinks.]

KATE: I never carried a letter around for 20 years because I couldn't get over my baggage.

[Sawyer drinks.]

SAWYER: I never killed a man.

[Kate drinks. Sawyer drinks.]

SAWYER: Well, looks like we got something in common, after all.

KATE: You okay? You were shaking.

SAWYER: Thought I -- was just having a. . .

[They look around and see their camp is destroyed.]

SAWYER: I can't believe this.

KATE: There are hoof marks everywhere.

SAWYER: It ate all our stuff?

KATE: Nope. It ate your stuff. Mine's fine.

SAWYER: Oh, that hog's gonna suffer. I swear to god.

[They hear something rustling in the bushes, and Sawyer grabs his gun and points it. Locke comes into the clearing.]

LOCKE: Mornin'. What happened to your campsite?

KATE: So, what are you doing all the way out here, John?

LOCKE: Looking for salvage from the crash.

KATE: Find anything useful?

LOCKE: Occasional scrap of metal, a few bags of coffee. I picked up your path about a mile back, I thought I'd say howdy.

SAWYER [throwing down a shirt]: Awww, son of a -- ohhh, peed on my shirt! Took my shirt out of the bag and peed on it! And you say this ain't personal.

KATE: He thinks the boar we're after has a vendetta against him.

LOCKE: Uh-huh.

SAWYER: That's 3 times it's attacked me.

KATE: Maybe it's got your scent, doesn't like your cologne?

SAWYER: I don't wear cologne.

KATE: Yes, you do.

SAWYER: Yeah, well. The thing's got it in for me.

KATE: It's a boar, Sawyer.

SAWYER: I take comfort knowing that someday this all going to be a real nice shopping complex. Maybe even an auto mall. Where you going?

KATE [pointing]: Know what that is?

SAWYER: A hole in the mud.

KATE: It's a wallow.

SAWYER: What the hell's a wallow?

KATE: A boar's wallow? It's a den where he sleeps. And these tree rubbings are from his tusks.

SAWYER: You mean he's around here?

KATE: Maybe.

[They hear a baby boar sound. Sawyer goes running toward it.]

KATE: Sawyer?

SAWYER: Gotcha, ha ha ha.

KATE: I thought it'd be bigger.

SAWYER: Funny. Now we know daddy's got to be around here. Here piggy, piggy, piggy.

KATE: Hey, Sawyer, put it down. That's not funny.

SAWYER: Here piggy, piggy, piggy.

KATE: Put it down. What is the matter with you, Sawyer? You're going to hurt it.

SAWYER: We're right over here.

KATE: Not funny.

[Kate kicks Sawyer and makes him let go of the piglet.]

SAWYER: Oww.

KATE: You're sick.

SAWYER: I didn't hurt it.

KATE [walking off]: Find your own way home.

SAWYER: No problem.

[Sawyer sees the boar and gets his gun. Kate appears, looking on. Sawyer stares into the eyes of the boar and puts his gun away. Then he sees Kate.]

SAWYER: It's just a boar. Let's get back to camp.

Deus Ex machina

SAWYER: You want to keep it down?

KATE [entering]: That's it, get up.

KATE: Get up. You're going to Jack.

SAWYER: Do I get a lollipop?

Born to run

SAWYER: What the hell do you think you're doing?

KATE: Sorry?

SAWYER: Don't give me the awe-golly eyes. Michael just told me you were jockeying for my spot on the raft.

KATE: I was just asking some questions. He must have misunderstood me.

SAWYER [grabbing Kate's arm]: I know what you're doing.

KATE: Yeah?

SAWYER: Yeah, just like I know why you wanted that Halliburton case so bad -- the one that belonged to that U.S. Marshal who was flying with us. You were his prisoner.

KATE: Let go of me.

SAWYER: The only chance of running is getting on that raft, ain't it? We get picked up by a ship and they come back to rescue the rest of you all -- there's going to be a nice big asterisk next to your name. Don't worry puddin', your secret's safe with me. But just so you know -- no way in hell you're getting my spot on that raft.

KATE: Hey Sawyer. I want your spot, I'll get your spot.

SAWYER: I'm back on the raft.

KATE: I'm glad to hear it.

SAWYER: Michael's going to cowboy up. We set sail tomorrow.

KATE: Are you here to say sorry, Sawyer?

SAWYER: Nah, sorry don't suit me. You cornered me, Freckles. I did what I had to.

KATE: I cornered you?

SAWYER: You said if you wanted my spot you were going to take it. I guess I believed you. Well, that's that. I've got some packing to do.

KATE: Why is it so important for you to be on that raft?

SAWYER: Cuz there ain't anything on this island worth staying for.

KATE: Be safe, Sawyer.

SAWYER: Yeah.

Exodus

[We see Kate looking around for Sawyer.]

KATE [to Charlie]: Hey, have you seen Sawyer?

Skate Quotes S2

And found

[Kate starts going through the messages a bit frantically.]

SUN: Kate! Those are private. Kate, stop. What are you doing?!

KATE: We didn't, uh... I didn't say goodbye.

SUN: Sawyer?

Collision

KATE: I can do it. [quietly to Sawyer]: Sawyer? Hey, you have to listen to me, okay? The only way that you are going to get better is if you take this pill. So I want you to swallow it, okay? Okay, here we go. [She puts the pill in his mouth and holds up the glass for him to drink] Now swallow, swallow. Good! Good.

KATE: Hey! Hey, can you hear me? You're going to be okay. You're going to be alright. You're home.

What Kate did

SAWYER [whispering]: Where is she?

JACK: What? I didn't...

SAWYER [whispering]: Where is she?

JACK: You mean Kate. She's been watching over you for the past 24 hours straight. The only way I could get rid of her was to send her out to get some food for you.

SAWYER [whispering]: I love her. I love her.

[Jack sits down looking disappointed.]

KATE: You hungry? I'm just going to mash you up some fruit here. When you wake up you're going to get a kick out of me feeding you like a baby. I saw a horse. Yeah, that's what happens when you don't sleep.

[Sawyer starts to stir and whisper.]

SAWYER [whispering]: [something unintelligible]

KATE: Sawyer? Are you awake?

SAWYER [whispering]: [something unintelligible]

[Sawyer opens his eyes and grabs Kate's throat.]

SAWYER [whispering]: Why did you kill me? [Then yelling] Why did you kill me?

KATE: Can you hear me? Sawyer? Wayne? [Sawyer stirs] I'm probably crazy and this doesn't matter, but maybe you're in there somehow. But you asked me a question. You asked me why I -- why I did it. It wasn't because you drove my father away, or the way you looked at me, or because you beat her. It's because I hated that you were a part of me -- that I would never be good. That I would never have anything good. And every time that I look at Sawyer -- every time I feel something for him -- I see you, Wayne. It makes me sick.

SAWYER: That's about the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

KATE: Sawyer?

SAWYER: Who the hell's Wayne? [he opens his eyes] I'm in a bunk-bed?

KATE: Yeah, you're in a bunk-bed.

SAWYER: Are we saved?

KATE: No, Sawyer. Not yet.

SAWYER: You've got to be kidding me.

KATE: Air lock's over this way.

SAWYER: Come on, admit it, we've been rescued.

KATE [exiting from the hatch door]: You got it? Sorry. Watch yourself.

SAWYER [seeing the jungle]: Son of a bitch.

KATE: Watch yourself, okay?

SAWYER [sitting down]: Oh, got it.

KATE: Okay.

SAWYER: Home sweet home.

KATE: Yeah.

SAWYER: I really thought you were yanking my chain. What do you keep smiling at?

KATE: You need a haircut.

SAWYER: Oh, really? [Sawyer sees something in the distance] Maybe you ought to take me back inside.

[Kate turns to see the black horse.]

KATE: You see that?

SAWYER: If you mean the big ass horse standing in the middle of the jungle, then yeah.

[Kate approaches the horse and nuzzles it before it walks away.]

SAWYER: Do you know that horse, Freckles?

KATE: Yeah, I do.

The 23 psalm

SAWYER: A little close to the ear, Freckles. You sure you know what you're doing?

KATE: Would you please turn your head.

SAWYER: Why, you ain't got a clean enough shot at my neck? I can cut my own damn hair.

KATE: You know, you don't have to be belligerent just for belligerent's sake. Everyone loves you now.

SAWYER: Bull puckey.

[We see Hurley and Michael walking by.]

HURLEY: Yo, Sawyer, glad you're back, man.

SAWYER [not loud enough for Hurley to hear]: Yo yourself, Pillsbury.

KATE: See?

MICHAEL: Hey, Kate? Hey, Locke said you were on hatch duty later. I was wondering if, uh, you mind if I go instead?

KATE: You want my shift?

MICHAEL: Help me take my mind off things.

KATE: Sure, it's all yours.

MICHAEL: Thanks, appreciate it. [He hesitates a moment, then to Sawyer] Glad you're okay, man.

SAWYER: Yeah. [to Kate] Don't even say anything.

The hunting party

KATE: Morning.

SAWYER: Did you just throw a banana at me?

KATE: Couldn't find any rocks.

SAWYER [smiling]: There are nicer ways to wake a man up, Freckles.

KATE: Come on, it's time to go get your bandages changed.

SAWYER: Why can't you do it for me?

KATE: Because I'm not your nurse, and Jack's got the bandages.

SAWYER: Of course he does. [He struggles to stand up] You want to give me a hand?

[Kate helps to pull him up and they stand very close together looking at each other.]

SAWYER: Thanks.

KATE: Come on.

SAWYER: This place still creeps me out.

KATE: You'll get used to it. Where is everybody? Jack! John!

SAWYER: Maybe they went out for ice cream.

SAWYER: What'd she do to you?

JACK: What?

SAWYER: Kate, what'd she do?

JACK: She didn't do anything.

SAWYER: Right, you're yelling at her because she wanted to help get Mike back makes a lot of sense.

JACK: Why don't you go back and see if I hurt her feelings?

SAWYER: I'm just saying.

JACK: Yeah, I know, you love her.

SAWYER: What'd you say?

[Jack looks angry. Sawyer makes a move toward them, but Mr. Friendly draws a gun and puts it to Kate's neck.]
SAWYER: You touch a hair on her head, I'll --

SAWYER [to Kate]: Don't beat yourself up, Freckles. If he'd told me to stay behind, I'd have done the same damn thing.

Fire and water

KATE: Easy. That's good. That was good. Okay, one more.

HURLEY: Uh, Sawyer, when you were over there across the island how well did you get to know those Tailies?

SAWYER: Well enough, why?

HURLEY: That Libby chick seems pretty cool. I mean, is she?

SAWYER: Well, you got a little love connection brewing over there, Jabba?

HURLEY: Nah, just asking.

SAWYER: I hear you asking.

HURLEY [leaving]: Forget it.

KATE [to Sawyer]: What's with you? You're acting like you're in junior high.

[Sawyer sees Jack and Ana coming out of the jungle.]

SAWYER: Well, what do we have here? It looks like Ana-Lucia is getting the 20 dollar tour. That's the third time I've seen them walking out of the jungle. [suggestively] What do you suppose they're doing out there?

KATE: Why don't you just do your exercizes, Sawyer.

The long con

KATE: I like what you've done with the place.

SAWYER: Maid's day off. [He tries to pick up a shirt, but Kate's standing on it] You want to move?

KATE: I heard Jack took your pain killers.

SAWYER: Well, I guess me and the Doc are on the outs. One less Christmas card I'll have to send this year.

KATE [tossing down a magazine]: Maybe that'll cheer you up. It's from the hatch. I know you're hard up for new reading material.

[The magazine is a woman's magazine called Elegant.]

SAWYER: Well, as much as I'd like to learn to feather my hair, I lost my damn glasses on the raft. You want to read it to me? [Kate looks at him like he's crazy] What, you got an appointment or something?

KATE [finding an article]: Alright, 10 Ways To Tell If He's A Sensitive Man.

SAWYER: This ought to be good.

LOCKE [passing by]: Morning.

KATE: Hey, John.

SAWYER [suggestively]: Now, there's a sensitive man.

KATE: Claire asked him to sleep down here.

SAWYER: Come on. Locke's got himself needs -- just like anyone else.

KATE: Not everyone is like you, Sawyer.

SAWYER: I guess that's why old Jacko and Ana-Lulu didn't ask me to join their revolution. [Kate looks surprised] What, you didn't hear about their little army? I guess I'm not the only one on the outs with the Doc.

SAWYER: Oh, man. It's really coming down. Get under here, Freckles.

KATE: I like the rain.

SAWYER [dragging Kate into the tent]: Yeah, me too, if I'm under here.

KATE: How'd you do it?

SAWYER: How'd I do what?

KATE: Locke said that he left you in the hatch when he went to hide the guns, and we both know you can't track worth a damn. So, how'd you get them?

SAWYER: A magician never tells his secrets.

KATE: You played us. You played me. All that stuff you said about Ana-Lucia -- you knew I'd go to Jack; and you knew I'd ask you to go to Locke.

SAWYER: Now, how in the world would I know all that?

KATE: Did you have anything to do with Sun?

SAWYER: What kind of person do you think I am?

KATE: What kind of a person do I think you are? I don't think this has anything to do with guns, or with getting your stash back. I think you want people to hate you.

SAWYER: Good thing you don't hate me, Freckles.

KATE: Why do you have to do this?

SAWYER: You run. I con. Tiger don't change their stripes.
Maternity leave

KATE: I need a gun. And you don't get to ask why.

SAWYER: Well, Thelma, seeing as I got all the guns, I do get to ask why.

KATE: No, you don't.

SAWYER: Yes, I do -- watch. Why?

KATE: Just give me a gun, Sawyer.

SAWYER: Check it out -- I found a new pair of glasses damn near my prescription. You like 'em?

KATE: Alright, I'm going into the jungle to track down Rousseau.

SAWYER: The French chick? What for?

KATE: Claire thinks she knows where there might be some medicine. The baby's sick.

SAWYER: Well, hell, I got medicines.

KATE: She thinks he's really sick -- as in quarantine sick.

SAWYER: What do you think?

KATE: I think she's a little too worried, but she's going after Rousseau with or without me.

SAWYER: No boys allowed, huh? [Kate shakes her head] Alright, what do you want -- 9 millimeter or rifle?

Dave

KATE [amused]: So, he just attacked you, huh?

SAWYER: Try to contain yourself, Freckles.

KATE: What? I'm worried. You look like you got your ass kicked.

SAWYER: Don't you got an adventure to get to? I think Timmy fell down a well over that way.

KATE: Seriously though, why would Hurley of all people...?

SAWYER: I've got no idea. I didn't do nothing. He just Hulked-out on me.

KATE: For no reason at all?

SAWYER: Okay, you walk off and have yourself a nice long giggle. But steer clear -- the man is crazy.

S.O.S

SAWYER: Ah, that's how it's done. [the mussel finally comes free] Aw, well look at you. That's like 4 in the last half hour. Let me call the Guinness Book.

KATE: You want help or not? Because I've got better things to do with my time.

SAWYER [seeing Jack approach]: Oh happy day, here comes Dr. Giggles.

Two for the road

KATE: Just take us there, Sawyer, alright? Quit playing around.

SAWYER [to Jack]: What, did you bring her along for a sympathy vote? She ain't in my head, Doc. [to Kate] Why don't you two just go play in the jungle, huh?

?

KATE: I'm curious about something.

SAWYER: Yeah, what's that?

KATE: How did Ana-Lucia get your gun?

SAWYER: I don't know, she must've lifted it off me.

KATE: She pick-pocketed your gun? How'd she do that?

SAWYER: Well, if I knew how she did it, she wouldn't be able to do it, now would she? [he stops outside his tent] After you.

KATE: I thought you were taking me to your stash.

SAWYER: Do you have to make everything so damned difficult? Just go in.

[Sawyer lifts up a piece of wreckage and reveals his stash.]

KATE: You kept the guns here, all this time, right under you?

SAWYER: Fooled you, didn't I?

Live together , die alone

KATE: Don't even think about it. It's a trap -- a net. Rousseau's got them all over the island.

SAWYER: How the hell would you know that?

KATE: I tripped one with Jack. We ended up -- never mind. [Sawyer chuckles] What?

SAWYER: When the Doc told me you all got caught in a net I thought he meant, uh -- something else.

KATE: Since when did you and Jack start talking about me?

SAWYER: You can't even spell and now you're correcting me? What do you think, Freckles?

KATE: Just keep moving, we're being followed.

KATE [stopping to pretend to tie her shoe]: Just keep smiling. There's at least two of them across the river. In about 5 seconds I'm going to turn the tables on them. [she pulls her gun out]

SAWYER: Wait a second.

KATE: You in?

[Kate and Sawyer starts shooting. Sawyer hits one and the other one runs.]

KATE: He's getting away!

[Jack and the rest rush to the guy Sawyer shot.]

KATE: He's dead. We have to find the other one.

JACK: No!

KATE: I'm going. Sawyer.

[They hear whispers, then Sawyer gets hit in the neck with a dart and falls to the ground convulsing.]

KATE: Sawyer!

Skate quotes S3

A tale of two cities

SAWYER [calling after Tom]: How many of them were there? [to Kate] You okay, Freckles?

KATE [looking terrified, but trying to be tough]: Yeah. You?

SAWYER: Just swell. I requested that cage, but whatever. Nice dress.

KATE: They made me wear it.

SAWYER: You hungry?

[Sawyer tosses her the fish biscuit and she hungrily takes a bite.]

The Glass Ballerina

KATE: You expect me to work in this dress?

PICKETT: Well, it's up to you? You can take it off if you want.

[Sawyer looks at her and smiles salaciously. Kate gives him a dirty look.]

SAWYER [to Pickett]: How dare you?

SAWYER: Are you having fun yet, Freckles?

KATE: Quit staring at my ass.

SAWYER: Give me something else to stare at.

KATE: Are you okay?

SAWYER: Never better.

KATE: What the hell were you thinking?

SAWYER: I couldn't help myself -- you just looked so damn cute swinging that pickaxe. Chain gang looks good on you, Freckles.

KATE [calling his bluff]: Sawyer.

SAWYER: Two of those guards got some real fight in them. The rest of them, I'm not so much worried about. That heavy-set guy -- he packs a hell of a punch. The shaggy-haired kid's got some kind of martial arts training, but I think I could take him if I had to. Oh, FYI -- those zapper things got a safety on them.

KATE [smiling]: Did you see the look on their faces when you got a hold of that rifle?

SAWYER: I'm guessing most of these boys have never seen any real action. But that blond who had a gun pointed at you? She would have shot you -- no problem.

KATE: Why'd she call you James?

SAWYER: Because that's my name. I noticed something else, too. You taste like strawberries.

KATE: You taste like fish biscuits. So what do we do now?

SAWYER: Well, Shortcake, now we wait for these bastards to make a mistake.

[We suddenly see this conversation between Kate and Sawyer is being watched by Ben on one of the screens in the room he was in earlier.]

SAWYER: Sooner or later, they're going to let their guard down. And when they do, we're going to be there to put them in their place.

3.4 Every man for himself

KATE [to Sawyer]: What happened?

SAWYER: We happened.

SAWYER: Been on this rock long enough to realize they ain't in the business of shooting each other. We did it. Our team.

KATE [indignant]: You smiling?

SAWYER: Damn right I'm smiling. Because we just got our ticket out of here.

KATE: What are you doing? [he doesn't respond] Whenever you're ready to fill me in.

SAWYER: Shush up, I'm thinking.

[He finishes the sequence and the food drops, the song plays.]

SAYWER: You know that chick they brought in on the stretcher -- that's broken nose man's girl.

KATE: They call him Pickett.
SAWYER: Well, Pickett is distracted at the moment.

KATE: So?

SAWYER: Watch and learn, little lady. [He presses the big button twice with a stick] There's juice pumping into this box from somewhere. Next time someone comes to pull me out, I'm going to wait until they step in my little swimming hole, and I grab them. Zap! They fall back from the shock -- I snag the keys. Bet the bears never thought of that.

KATE: You're both going to get electrocuted.

SAWYER: Yeah, I felt the jolt. I can take it. The other guy -- he ain't going to be ready for it. What, you think I'm crazy?

KATE: No, I'm actually impressed.

SAWYER: Well, wipe the stars out of eyes, sweetheart -- because we're going to do this.

KATE: So, what about Jack?

SAWYER: What about him? We don't even know if he's here. Hell, we don't even know if he's alive. We've got to take care of us. It's every man for himself, Freckles.

BEN: Because we're not killers, James. Oh, and one other thing -- Kate...

SAWYER: You touch her, I swear...

KATE: Sawyer? Sawyer, are you okay?

TOM [putting a bucket of water and a sponge in the cages. To Kate]: That's so you can clean yourselves. And Kate if any of that doesn't fit, just give me a holler, okay? [he exits]

KATE: What happened? What did they do to you?

SAWYER: Nothing, they just asked me questions. It ain't important.

KATE: Talk to me. What happened?

SAWYER: Look, I told you. Nothing happened. So quit asking.

[Kate empties out a bag of clothes which was left in her cage.]

KATE: Turn around.

[Sawyer turns so she can change and checks under the bandage on his chest. He's sees a 2-3 inch incision wound. He looks at Kate who is facing away, but taking off her shirt. The alarm on his heart monitor starts beeping.]

KATE: What's that?

SAWYER: It's just my watch. It's busted.

KATE: When did you get a watch?

SAWYER: Look, I don't tell you everything! Just leave me alone, damn it. Put some clothes on.

[He dumps a bucket of water over his head.]

KATE: I've been checking out my cage and I think if I climb to the top I can squeeze through those bars. They're spaced farther apart up there.

SAWYER: Don't bother.

KATE: What are you talking about?

SAWYER: I'm talking about being smart. I think we should chill out here a while -- get the lay of the land.

PICKETT [throwing him against Kate's cage]: Shut up!! [to Kate] Do you love this guy?

PICKETT [punching Sawyer]: I said do you love him?!!

KATE: Stop!

PICKETT [punching Sawyer]: Do you love him?! Do you love him?!!

KATE: Leave him alone!!

PICKETT [punching Sawyer]: Do you love him?!

KATE: What are you doing? Stop!!

PICKETT: Do [punch] you [punch] love [punch] him [punch]!

KATE: Yes! Yes I love him!! I love him!! Please. I love him[she cries, Pickett chokes back tears]

KATE: Are you okay?

SAWYER: Dandy. Guy hits like a girl. No offense.

KATE: Why did he do that?

SAWYER: Hell if I know. These people ever make any sense to you?

[Kate starts climbing to the top of her cage.]

SAWYER: What are you doing? What are you doing?

KATE: What does it look like?

SAWYER: Hang on a second, Freckles.

[Kate climbs out.]

SAWYER: I told you, the time ain't right.

KATE: You're the one that said we had to go.

SAWYER: Well, that was before...

KATE: Before what?! I don't know what they did to you. But I know you're scared enough to lie about it. And that scares me more than anything that they have done to us before.

SAWYER: Wait. [Kate climbs down the outside of the cage] Wait! What are you doing?

[She starts hitting the lock on his cage with a rock.]

KATE: I'm getting you out of here.

SAWYER: Don't.

KATE: I'm not leaving you, Sawyer. I can get it open.

SAWYER: No. You're already out. You've got to go. You've got to leave me!

SAWYER: Run!

KATE: What did they do to you?!

SAWYER: Will you go!!

[The alarm on Sawyer's heart monitor starts beeping.]

KATE: What is that thing?

SAWYER: Run. Just go. It's every man for himself.

KATE: Why didn't you fight back?! Tell me the truth for once in your life!

SAWYER: If you really love me -- go.

KATE: I only said that so he'd stop hitting you. [she walks back to her cage]

SAWYER: Run. Hurry! [she climbs back up] What the hell are you doing? Kate?! Damn it, Freckles, go. Every man for himself.

[Kate gets back in her cage.]

KATE: Live together, die alone.

SAWYER: You did all this just to -- just to keep me in a damn cage?

BEN: We did all this because the only way to gain a con man's respect is to con him. And you're pretty good, Sawyer. We're a lot better. Funny thing is, us telling you about the pacemaker wasn't what kept you in line. It was when I threatened her. You work so hard to make her think you don't care -- that you don't need her, but, "A guy goes nuts if he ain't got nobody. It don't make no difference who the guy is, long as he's with you. I tell you, I tell you a guy gets too lonely and he gets sick."

SAWYER: What the hell are you talking about?

BEN: It's from Of Mice and Men. Don't you read? Come on, let's get you back to your cage.

SPOILER (click to view)
I DO

KATE: Hey.

SAWYER: Hey yourself.

KATE: What are you doing?

SAWYER: Throwin' rocks.

KATE: Thought you had to pull the lever.

SAWYER: I know how to get a damn fish biscuit.

KATE: Get me one.

SAWYER: Psh. What, you trying to keep me feeling productive?

PICKETT: Time for work. [Opens Kate's cage]

KATE: What about him? [Motions to Sawyer]

PICKETT: He's got the day off.

KATE: Well, if he's not working, neither am I.

PICKETT: Oh, you're not, huh?

SAWYER: Go, Freckles. Man wants to give me a day off? Let him give me a day off.

KATE: No Sawyer, we're a team. You break the rocks, I haul 'em.

PICKETT: [Irritated] Alright. Fine.

[Man leads Kate out, and Pickett opens Sawyer's cage.]

PICKETT: [Sarcastically] Lord knows I wouldn't want to break up the team.

JULIET: [To Kate] I would like you to put this on, and come with me. Please. [Hands Kate a hood]

KATE: You think I'm going to put a hood over my head because you said please?

JULIET: No Kate. I think you're going to put a hood over your head because the man standing behind me, the one who's burning a hole in my back? [Shot of Pickett] That man is going to kill Sawyer. But if you put this on, and you come with me, there's something you can do for us that will save his life.

[Kate looks back at Sawyer, who is breaking rocks, unaware of conversation. She looks unhappily over and puts the hood over her head.]

KATE: Jack. You have to do it. This thing that they told you, this operation.

[Jack looks up at the video camera, where a red light is blinking.]

KATE: She said that if you do it that...

JACK: What did they do to you?

KATE: Jack...

JACK: What did they do to you?

KATE: Nothing!

JACK: How did they get you to ask me?! What did they offer you?!

KATE: [Crying] Nothing!

JACK: Then what are you doing here?!

KATE: They're gonna kill Sawyer! [Breaks down into tears] I'm sorry!

[Jack turns away from partition.]

KATE: I'm so sorry! But she said that if you do it, and you do it soon, they'll let us go!

JACK: And you believe them?

KATE: I have to.

JULIET: Sawyer. You really care about him, huh?

KATE: Where is he?

KATE: I saw Jack. They brought me in to see him. They want him to do surgery on Ben.

SAWYER: Who the hell is Ben?

KATE: Henry. The guy who brought us in. He's sick. And they say that if he does it, they're gonna let us all go.

SAWYER: And you and me are what, bait?

KATE: Something like that.

SAWYER: At least the doc ain't dumb enough to do it.

KATE: I told him he had to.

SAWYER: Why the hell would you do something so stupid?!

KATE: To save your life!

SAWYER: My life don't need saving!

KATE: You want to die?! Because that's what's going to happen! Pickett is just waiting for his chance! I've seen him look at you!

[Kate starts climbing up the bars of her cage to the top.]

SAWYER: Dammit, Freckles, stay put.

KATE: And you know what he's going to do! So don't pretend like you don't care!

SAWYER: Get down, Freckles, we've already been through this.

KATE: Shut up, James.

[Kate climbs to top and out through smaller opening. She then walks up to Sawyer's cage.]

KATE: You don't want Jack to save your life? Then you're gonna save your own. We're getting out of here now. [Starts banging on lock with a rock]

SAWYER: Stop it, dammit, Kate!

[Kate ignores him and bangs on lock, eventually opening the lock and then opening the cage door.]

KATE: Go! Get out of here, run!

SAWYER: You're out of your cage. Why don't you run?! Because me? I ain't running, 'cause there ain't no place to go.

KATE: What are you talking about?

SAWYER: [Sigh] We ain't on our island. We're on another island, like Alcatraz, couple miles off shore. So unless you're a mermaid, or you got a boat, there ain't no point.

KATE: [Pushing Sawyer in chest] When were you planning on telling me this?

SAWYER: [Whispering] Never.

KATE: Why not?! Why wouldn't you?!

SAWYER: 'Cause I wanted you to believe we had a goddamn chance.

[Kate, crying, kisses Sawyer. They embrace.]

SAWYER: What was that for?

KATE: I don't know.

[They share a passionate kiss. Sawyer pins her up against the cage bars, and they start stripping off their clothes.]

SAWYER: Lemme ask you something, Freckles. When Blockhead was beating on me, and you said "I love you." That was just... to get him to stop, right?

[Kate is silent as Sawyer strokes her hair. She kisses him without a word, and then lays down on his chest.]

SAWYER: I love you, too.

KATE: Sawyer.

PICKETT: Well, well, well. Look who got out of her cage. You shoulda run when you had the chance. Let's go, James.

KATE: Don't, please! You don't have to do this. [Grasping Sawyer]

PICKETT: You let go, or I do her too!

[Sawyer looks over at Kate, who is helpless, pinned at gunpoint up against the cage bars by the second Other man.]

PICKETT: Let go!

KATE: Don't you let go! Don't you think about it, Sawyer, you fight! No! Sawyer, NO!!

[Sawyer lets go and lets Pickett have the upper hand. He is pushed face-first into the cage bars, and Pickett holds the gun to his head.]

KATE: No, NO!! Sawyer, PLEASE! You get your hands off of him!

PICKETT: Get on your knees! [Pushes Sawyer to his knees]

KATE: Please!! I'll do anything you want!

PICKETT: I want you to watch!

SAWYER: Close your eyes, Freckles.

KATE: Stand up!

SAWYER: Close your eyes!

[Sawyer closes his eyes, as Pickett prepares to shoot him execution style.]

KATE: NO! NO! NO!

PICKETT: This is for Colleen. You son-of-a-bitch!

[Kate is crying in the pouring rain, and Sawyer looks away, waiting for the bullet. Suddenly, Pickett's walkie starts crackling.]

I nostri motivi

1-Perchè ' I know your type '
2-Perchè loro hanno un legame
3-Perchè Sawyer si è fatto torturare pur di avere un suo bacio
4-Perchè quel bacio con tanto di lingua che non finiva più è -stato stupendo
5-Perchè ' I'll take that action.'
6-Perchè quegli sguardi decorati da quegli splendidi sorrisi alla fine di ' solitary' erano qualcosa di indescrivibile
7Perchè Kate quando è con lui è sempre serena e sorridente
8- perchè quando i cinghiali scappano dalla fusoliera loro due si abbrancano subito (vedi foto postata da ceres XD)
9- perchè se a kate avesse fatto schifo baciarlo il pugno gliel'avrebbe tirato subito
10- perchè lei accetta la sua scommessa
11- perchè lei è l'unica persona di cui lui si fida
12- perchè lui le fa leggere la lettera
13- perchè lui fa capire solo a lei il motivo per cui si odia
14- perchè lui vuole parlare solo con lei
15- perchè ha sopportato le torture solo per avere un suo bacio
16- perchè lei lo difende quando lo torturano
17- perchè i loro battibecchi sono qualcosa di stupendo XD
18- perchè "il mio bacio l'ho avuto" detto in faccia a jack è stato il mio momento di massima realizzazione rolleyes.gi
19- perchè jack prova una fitta di gelosia già dalla 1x09 quando kate e sawyer si guardano sul campo da golf.
20- perchè lei "sa come gestirlo".
perchè: ' Me Kate. Me throw rock ' mi ha letteralmente steso
21- Perchè ilmodo in cui giocavano nell'acqua è tenerissimo e molto HOT
22- perchè jack non l'ha mai guardata cosi:
23- Perchè Kate lo segue alla caccia al cinghiale per stare soltanto con lui
24- Perchè ' I don't wear cologne - Yes you do!'
25- Perchè ' I NEVER' è una scena toccantissima e passionale
26- Perchè Kate si è preoccupata per il mal di testa di Sawyer
27- Perchè Kate ha chiesto a Jack di visitare Sawyer
28- Perchè Jack ci è rimasto di sasso e ha fatto di tutto per sputtanare Sawyer davanti a Kate
29- Perchè Kate prende in giro sawyer con gli occhiali ♥
30- Perchè Jack stufo di fare da testimonial Skate ha detto a Kate ' non l'ho fatto per lui' per riguadagnarsi punti...
31-Perchè Sawyer decide di andarsene ' Cuz there ain't anything on this island worth staying for.' e gli sguardi che si lanciano in quel momento sono bellissimi e allostesso tempo tristi
32-Perchè si ricercano per dirsi addio
33-Perchè Kate quando trovano la bottiglia dei messaggi pensa solo a Sawyer e al fattoche ' I DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE'
34-Perchè Kate quando vede sawyer ferito si sente come morire
35-Perchè Kate con amore e dolcezza gli fa prenderela pillola sussurandogli nell'orecchioe baciandoglila fronte
36-Perchè Jack si è reso conto quanto si amano ed è diventato oltre a MR. FIX MR. ACIDO MURIATICO
36-Perchè ' I LOVE HER'
37-Perchè Kate gli sta accanto tenendogli la mano e coprendogliil viso di carezze mentre sta male
38-Perchè ' YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY SAWYER, BE ALRIGHT..YOU'RE HOME!!!!'
39-Quindi perchè lei è la sua casa
40-Perchè Kate dice chiaramente di sentire qualcosa per lui
41-Perchè odia wayne per non lasciarla libera di amarlo
42-Perchè riesce a fregarsene e lasciasi andare
43-Perchè ' YOU NEED AN HAIRCUT!'
44-Perchè Kate gli taglia amorevolmente i capelli
45-Perchè con la scusa di farglic ambiare le bende Kate glitira una banana edopodichè lo aiuta ad 46-alzarsi e per un pelo non si baciano
47-Perchè giocano e sorridono con quello specchietto
48-Perchè lo aiuta dolcemente e far esercizi per il braccio
49-Perchè ' You touch a hair on her head, I'll'
50-Perchè lei continua ad andare a trovarlo alla tenda
51-Perchè gli legge il giornale dato che lui nonaveva più gli occhiali
52-Perchè nonostante ciò che è succesosin long-con lei va da lui conquegliocchiquasi colmi di lacrime a chidergli ' why you have to do this?'
53-Perchè lui le dà la pistola
54-Perchè Lindelof afferma che tra loro ' it's over like ross and rachel were over, like han e leila were like ecc..'
55-Perchè Lindelof chiama i Jate ' KACKS' ovvero in tedesco ' merda'
57- Perchè nell'aspettare Kate si mangia le cozze che hanno raccolto assieme
58- Perchè ' why not go to your buddy, Jack? He's got himself a gun. Oh, that's right, he's still traipsing around the jungle with Kate.'
59- Perchè quando Ana gli dice ' If you've got a problem because he's making time with your girlfriend, don't take it out on me, ' Sawyer la guarda nel modo più gelido che abbia mai visto
60- Perchè 'She ain't in my head, Doc.
61- Perchè quell'abbraccio è stato veramente dolcissimo
62- Perchè Kate chiede a Sawyer di sparare con lei agli others
63- Perchè quando chiede dove gli others han messo i 2 , fa il nome di Sawyer per primo.(per ben 2 volte) - 3.1 A tale of two cities
64- Perchè Henry glielo fa notare. -3.1 A tale of two cities
65- Perchè quella scena dove Kate viene portata vicino a Sawyer è troppo bella e tristissima.-3.1 A tale of two cities
66- Perchè Sawyer la guarda preoccupatissimo-3.1 A tale of two cities
67- Pperchè Sawyer fa di tutto per farla sorridere- 3.1 A tale of two cities
68- Perchè ci riesce -3.1 A tale of two cities
69- Perchè ' nice dress' 3.1 A tale of two cities
70- Perchè lui le chiede se ha fame -3.1 A tale of two cities
71- Perchè lui le dà l'unica cosa che aveva da mangiare :cry: -3.1 A tale of two cities
72- Perchè nella scena con quell'other che le dice che può levarsi il vestito ,kate e sawyer sembrano già una coppietta - 3.2 the glass ballerina
73- Perchè ' how dare you' :ihih: - 3.2 the glass ballerina
74- Perchè quando sawyer le guarda il culo non lo nega come qualcun'altro :rolleyes:- 3.2 the glass ballerina
75- Perchè il loro secondo bacio è assolutamente divino- 3.2 the glass ballerina
76- Perchè two is better than one- 3.2 the glass ballerina
77- Perchè lo sguardo di lei dopo il bacio era stupendo - 3.2 the glass ballerina- 3.2 the glass ballerina
78- Perchè pur di baciarla si fa pestare - 3.2 the glass ballerina
79- Perchè quando kate sa che sawyer l'ha baciata per attacare gli others ci rimane delusa- 3.2 the glass ballerina
80- Perchè lui non poteva resistere- 3.2 the glass ballerina
81- Perchè finalmente sa il suo vero nome- 3.2 the glass ballerina
82- Perchè ' I noticed somethin' else too...you taste like strawbarries'- 3.2 the glass ballerina
83- Quindi perchè voleva baciarla davvero - 3.2 the glass ballerina
84- Perchè ' You taste like fishbiscuit'- 3.2 the glass ballerina
85- Perchè i sorrisi che si lanciano nella scena della gabbia sono dolcissimi.- 3.2 the glass ballerina
86- Perchè non ho mai visto gli occhi di Kate brillare così *_*- 3.2 the glass ballerina
87- perchè loro sono i nostri ' strawberrie & Fishbiscuit' - 3.2 the glass ballerina
88- Perchè lui la chiama Shortcake.- 3.2 the glass ballerina
89- Perchè persino Locke se li sogna - 3.3 Further instruction
90- Perchè Sawyer decide di farsi passere per egoista solo per proteggere Kate- 3.4 Every man for himself
91- Perchè il cuore di Sawyer scalpita solo nel guardarle la schiena-3.4 Every man for himself
92- Perchè lei lo ama - 3.4 Every man for himself
93- Perchè lo ha ripetuto per ben 3 volte - 3.4 Every man for himself
94- Perchè è scoppiata a piangere non solo per Sawyer ma anche per aver ammesso i suoi sentimenti - 3.4 Every man for himself
95- Perchè gli ha sostenuto dolcemente il viso - 3.4 Every man for himself
96- Perchè se non ami qualcuno davvero non piangi così disperatamente - 3.4 Every man for himself
97- Perchè ' Tell me the truth for once in your life' - 3.4 Every man for himself
98- Perchè Kate è spaventata per lui - 3.4 Every man for himself
99- Perchè ' I'm not leaving you Sawyer' - 3.4 Every man for himself
100- Perchè ' If you really love me , go ' - 3.4 Every man for himself
101- Perchè Sawyer anche a costo di proteggerla da quello che han fatto a lui preferisce mentirle e ferirla - 3.4 Every man for himself
102- Perchè ' I only said that so he stop beatin' you' - 3.4 Every man for himself
103- Perchè non ci crede nessuno - 3.4 Every man for himself
104- Perchè lei non sa mentire - 3.4 Every man for himself
105- Perchè lei era libera ma non è scappata - 3.4 Every man for himself
106- Perchè Ben con quel discorso fa capire Sawyer che deve darsi una mossa - 3.4 Every man for himself
107- Perchè vi dovete dare una mossa tutti e due ,ormai siete talmente palesi - 3.4 Every man for himself
SPOILER (click to view)
108- Perchè ogni scena Jate alla fine è una scena Skate - 3.6 I do
109- Perchè Kate va da Jack solo per chiedergli di salvare la vita a Sawyer - 3.6 I do
110- Perchè ' I have to!' - 3.6 I do
111- Perchè ogni pensiero, ogni azione, ogni parola di Kate è rivolta a Sawyer
112- Perchè non vuole lavorare senza di lui
113- Perchè ha paura di perderlo di vista anche solo per 5 minuti
114- Perchè ancora una volta cerca di liberarlo
115- Perchè si arrabbia per non averle detto la verità
116- Perchè ' I wanted you believe that we had a damn chance'
117- Perchè Sawyer con quella frase l'ha sciolta
118- Perchè Kate lo bacia!
119- Perchè ' Don't know, I don't know'
120- Perchè Sawyer le risponde con un bacio
121- Perchè Prima di farlo si guardano dritto negli occhi come per avere la conferma che lo volevano entrambi,davvero
122- Perchè quelle mani intrecciate alle sbarre erano stupende
123- Perchè ogni sguardo di kate in quel momento rifeltteva il suo amore per sawyer
124- Perchè non hanno fatto sesso ma han fatto l'amore
125- Perchè stanno abbracciati teneramente
126- Perchè Sawyer vuole sapere se lei lo ama davvero
127- Perchè lei gli risponde con 3 dolcissimi baci
128- Perchè si accocola con un sorriso bellissimo sul suo petto
129- Perchè ' I love you too'
130- Perchè la stringe a sè più forte che mai
131- Perchè persino Jack ha capito quanto si amano
132- Perchè dormono abbracciati
133- Perchè quando arrivano gli others Sawyer fa di tutto per proteggerla
134- Perchè Kate si mette davanti a lui
135- Perchè Sawyer morirebbe per lei
135- Perchè ' Don't give up'
136- Perchè ' I'll do everything you want'
137- Perchè ' NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'
138- Perchè sono dolcissimi
139- Perchè non ho mai visto una coppia di un tv show così innamorata
140- Perchè Kate si è quasi presa un proiettile per proteggere Sawyer
141- Perchè non riescono a non litigare per 1 giornata
142- Perchè Kate ci è rimasta male quando Sawyer l'ha accusata di aver dormito con lui solo perch è stava per morire
143 - Perchè anche se Kate era arrabbiata con sawyer non ha esitato un attimo a soccorrerlo
144- perchè Kate gli chiede con il cuore in mano di chiderle scusa
145 - Perchè lei vuole "ricominciare da capo"
146 - Perchè scherzano su "la casa nella prateria"
147 - Perchè Kate rivolge quei sorrisi solo a Sawyer
148 - Perchè ormai è il suo James
149 - Perchè il modo in cui l'ha chiamato James mi ha sciolta
150 - Perchè si ricercano con lo sguardo
151 - Perchè le loro figure si contrastavano insieme ♥

Edited by ~Demy - 13/12/2007, 22:20

oh my sheep
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 00:20

io....

Sassenach
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 01:11

E' proprio il caso di dire... Hallelujah!

view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:07

Millennium Member

Group:
Administrator

wub.gif

ringrazio demy per quelle splendide foto (faccia spoiler di jack compresa ) e per gli splendidi motivi rolleyes.gif
e grazie per avermi aggiunto wub.gif

(ringrazio anche alyss che ha portato il messaggio, pur non essendo ancora una skate shifty.gif )

io li amo rolleyes.gif basta, mi metterò d'impegno per arrivare a 500 motivi

ps. che palle però i motivi sotto il tag spoiler.... ........ un giorno di questi vi spoilero tutti, ecco sleep.gif

Dan_iela
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:28

aggiungetemi *___________*

ieri ho visto la luce skate *_____________*

Miss Congeniality
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:29

CITAZIONE (Dan_iela @ 21/3/2006, 13:28)

noo Daniii cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
torna tra noi sei ancora in tempo

Dan_iela
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:30

CITAZIONE (Miss Congeniality @ 21/3/2006, 13:29)

miss mi spiace ma non sono mai stata con voi

Miss Congeniality
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:31

CITAZIONE (Dan_iela @ 21/3/2006, 13:30)

è vero pensavo fossi anche tu tra le mezze fan ma mi sono confusa...

chiedo perdono sad.gif

Dan_iela
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:33

CITAZIONE (Miss Congeniality @ 21/3/2006, 13:31)
CITAZIONE (Dan_iela @ 21/3/2006, 13:30)

è vero pensavo fossi anche tu tra le mezze fan ma mi sono confusa...

chiedo perdono sad.gif

non ti preoccupare miss tongue.gif

sassy_kath
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:39

finally *________*

view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:41

Millennium Member

Group:
Administrator

l'ho sempre detto che tu, tra tutte le non-ma-quasi-messe-fan, eri la migliore....

Dan_iela
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:44

ma io non ero una mezza fan
aspettavo solamente che apriste il topic

view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:47

Millennium Member

Group:
Administrator

ah ph34r.gif

però fino a ieri non mi sembravi così convinta, ecco tutto

Dan_iela
view post Posted on 21/3/2006, 13:51