principe homura
Askina
Chiary_89...
drew bobbo
Breakfast at Tiffany's
*°*RoSyBlAcK*°*

Motivi

- Perchè è un'ottima immunologa
- Perchè è innamorata di House (e chi non lo sarebbe :P :wub: )
- Perchè è stata invitata da House a vedere i Monster Trucks
- Perchè è stata la prima a convincere House ad uscire per un vero appuntamento :wub:
- Perchè risponde alle email che House cestina :lmao:
- perchè anche lei è damaged
- perchè ha completa fiducia in House
- perchè le centrifughe non calibrate la fanno piangere :cry:
- perchè avrebbe accettato il lavoro solo se House fosse andato a cena con lei
- perchè è la dottoressa che tutti vorremmo
- perchè è dolcissima
- Perchè ha dei bei capelli... -_-
- perchè con house ci ha provato in tutti i modi
- perchè...guardatela!qui

Edited by *oluha* - 12/2/2007, 11:16

Miss Congeniality
view post Posted on 29/6/2006, 09:37

iooooo ovviamente :wub:

- perchè anche lei è damaged
- perchè ha completa fiducia in House
- perchè le centrifughe non calibrate la fanno piangere :cry:

Pink21
view post Posted on 29/6/2006, 17:51

Anche ioooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Però stasera sono troppo fusa per le motivazioni... :dunno:

mary_kytty
view post Posted on 8/7/2006, 07:22

io io io

:cry: :cry:

le motivazioni più tardi... :cry:

*oluha*
view post Posted on 8/7/2006, 16:24

review da thenewsobserver sul personaggio di cameron (e naturalmente sul suo rapporto con house :shifty:)

CITAZIONE
Unlovable 'House' is appealing to her Joyce Millman, The New York Times

'House" might have been conceived as a medical show, but it quickly evolved into a delicious Gothic romance, topped by a swirl of chick-lit froth. The acerbic, quirkily handsome doc (Hugh Laurie) with a bad leg is the sort of haunted Byronic figure who stirs in women the urge to nurture and redeem. It is Dr. Allison Cameron's painful, yet kind of pleasurable, duty to play Jane Eyre to House's Edward Rochester. The only woman on House's staff, Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) is young, brilliant and lovely in a shy-mouse way. While in college, Cameron married a man dying of cancer. She is still atoning for her failure to save him.

Unlike the misanthropic House, Cameron believes in the goodness of humanity. She is empathetic to a fault. She's a bit of a drip. But even if she's hardly a strong female role model, Cameron is appealingly flawed and awkward and she has a thing for her boss. She's Bridget Jones with a brain.

Cameron pursued House last year with a tenacity that veered close to sexual harassment. Near the end of that season, she quit her job because he wouldn't admit that he loved her, then agreed to return if he'd go on a date with her. On their date, Cameron wore her heart on her sleeve. She prodded him to express his feelings about her. Bad idea.

House: "I'm twice your age," he said. "I'm not great looking, I'm not charming, I'm not even nice. What I am is what you need. I'm damaged."

House's words cut to the core of Cameron's motivation and personality. They also acknowledged the hold his walking-wounded allure has over the show's female fans. It still isn't clear whether House is really uninterested in Cameron, or if he rejected her to protect her from his cynicism. But the ambiguity only enhances his mystique.

*oluha*
view post Posted on 17/7/2006, 16:27

servizio fotografico di teen magazine

le altre qui

*Agjoey*
view post Posted on 5/8/2006, 11:52

Aggiungiii!!!
-perchè avrebbe accettato il lavoro solo se House fosse andato a cena con lei :shifty:

principe homura
view post Posted on 6/8/2006, 20:37

IO IO IO IO IO IO IO IO IO IO

mi sto aggiungendo a tutti :ihih:

*oluha*
view post Posted on 7/8/2006, 09:51

ho notato :lmao:

Askina
view post Posted on 2/9/2006, 13:28

*_*

- perchè è la dottoressa che tutti vorremmo
- perchè è dolcissima

Chiary_89...
view post Posted on 5/9/2006, 08:46

io!!!
Perchè ha dei bei capelli... -_-

drew bobbo
view post Posted on 23/9/2006, 14:27

anche io vorrei essere aggiunta:
- perchè con house ci ha provato in tutti i modi

Breakfast at Tiffany's
view post Posted on 7/10/2006, 18:11

potrei essere aggiunta? :wub:

io non aggiungo motivi.. dico solo guardatela!

qui

*°*RoSyBlAcK*°*
view post Posted on 20/12/2006, 14:27

anche io! l'adoro! è fantastica!

*oluha*
view post Posted on 12/2/2007, 11:14

aggiungo ;)

mini biografia di jen da hellomagazine.com

Jennifer Morrison has been asked so often if she's related to iconic Sixties singer Jim Morrison she's developed a convincing yarn about his legacy to her family. "It's really sad that he died," the actress will say, looking inquirers straight in the eye. "But he's totally influenced us - we're all into music. My parents are both music teachers."

It's not true, of course, but the Chicago native has her own claim to fame. As Dr Allison Cameron, Hugh Laurie's highly-strung, driven sidekick on medical drama House, Jennifer has become one of TV's most recognised faces. The role of the brainy physician who harbours a desire for her irascible boss has so gripped the public imagination that strangers stop to offer the attractive brunette relationship advice meant for her on-screen alter ego. Women approach her on the street to inform her that her maverick boss is "just misunderstood". "Stick it out!" they urge, "he needs you!" causing Jennifer to muse in bewilderment: "And I'm like, 'I'm not really Cameron. And he's not really House'."

Born on August 19, 1979, Jennifer studied at Chicago's Prospect High School, where her father David gave music lessons. With her sunny, cheerleader's personality and warm, hazel eyes she got used to the camera from an early age, modelling throughout her childhood for newspaper ads. Aged 11 she even appeared on a kids' version of celebrated US magazine Sports Illustrated with basketball superstar Michael Jordan.

At 15 the precocious youngster made her Hollywood debut, impressing in Intersection as a fragile teen caught up in her parents' harrowing separation opposite Richard Gere and Sharon Stone. Jennifer then passed through the hothouse of young Tinseltown talent that was Dawson's Creek, learning the ropes alongside Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams.

While her character Dr Cameron would have been trying to figure out one end of the stethoscope from the other, Jennifer was studying drama at Illinois' Loyola University. She also spent a summer with the renowned Steppenwolf Theatre Company.

Her career got firmly back on track in 2004 when she signed up for the romantic comedy Surviving Christmas. It wasn't exactly the sort of low-key role most actresses expect to land fresh out of university - Jennifer spent much of the movie snuggling up to Ben Affleck. Then in the 2005 movie Mr & Mrs Smith she got to rough up Brad Pitt and Vince Vaughn as one of Angelina Jolie's assassin colleagues.

The following year she signalled her ambition to move on to a role behind the camera by producing the mystery Flourish. But with House having scooped a slew of awards, the dynamic actress should be prepared to discuss Dr Cameron's love life for some time to come.

99 replies since 28/6/2006, 20:41   1909 views