Lost Spoiler Thread - Sesta Stagione

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/8/2009, 18:58

Millennium Member

Group:
Administrator

LOST - SPOILER THREAD

CITAZIONE
Lost is on hiatus. Season 6 is the show's final season and will be of 18 hours.

Promo della Season 6, QUI

Da quel che ho letto:
- Juliet nella prossima stagione ci sarà (ma non regular)
- Charlie apparirà in tre episodi
- Boone tornerà :wub:
- Greg Grunberg (il pilot del volo 815) è stato contattato per apparire in non si sa quanti episodi

- Richard sarà un regular nella prossima stagione
- Anche Claire sarà regular

- A quanto pare c'è una scena Jack-Walt girata durante la prima stagione che verrà usata nell'ultima stagione

Da E!Online:

What's up with this alternative time line stuff that was revealed at Lost's Comic-Con event? Hurley became the CEO of Mr. Cluck's? Kate killed someone else? Oceanic Airlines has never had a crash? Excuse my French, but WTF?
Damon Lindelof asks Lost fans to trust in the writers. We're willing to do that (for now), but we agree the alt time line stuff is superstrange. Our best guess is that instead of resetting the clock to before Oceanic 815, Jack's plan actually changed the course of history at a much earlier point—perhaps beginning in 1977, when we last saw our heroes?

:ph34r:

CITAZIONE
Da E!Online:

Marshall in Texas: Is it true that on Lost the bomb did go off and the show will "reset" with Oceanic Flight 815 landing safely?
From what I understand only one of those things is true. But it's complicated!

CITAZIONE
# 10/04 - Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 premiere. Source: Lost Spoilers

# 06/14 - The sixth season will begin with an examination of what happened after Juliet seemingly detonated the hydrogen bomb. As usual, [Matthew] Fox said, "It's very surprising and probably fairly confusing initially to the audience." Source: Kristin on E!Online

CITAZIONE
06/14 - Lost masterminds Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been dropping hints about how the show will end next spring. Among the mysteries unravelled in the very last episode will be the significance of the four-toed statue, what the Smoke Monster really is and who the skeletons in the cave were. [...] Says Cuse: "The end of the show will be a combination of trying to answer mysteries the audience still cares about, such as the statue and the Smoke Monster. We'll also be answering the skeletons in the cave question. We will answer the questions we feel are important and central to the plot. At the same time we will be trying to tell redemption stories about the characters. These characters do indeed have a destiny.

08/03 - We won't see much DHARMA in Season 6. Jacob has NOT appeared as another character on the show. Source: Lost Spoilers

Spoiler sui primi 6 episodi

CITAZIONE
10/24 - These are from various episodes from 6.01 up to 6.05 and 6.06: A character you would NOT expect sits next to Jack.
Someone becomes ill in the toilet and needs Sayid's help.

Kate "jumps" someone but it is not Sawyer.

We'll see the numbers again in a signifcant and shocking way.

Hurley continues to communicate with someone special on the Island.

Sayid injuries are healed by something watery.

Someone shoots at Flocke and a battle ensues.

There are 2 burials.

Jack and Kate take Sayid somewhere "Shiney". Source: Lost Spoilers

CITAZIONE
11/14 - Set report spoilers from Celestial Beauty: This is what I managed to find out on the set I visiting during the filming at the High School last week. You already have a few bits of this but here goes. At the school, Alex (Tania Raymonde) is actually a student at this school where Ben is a teacher. She is still "close" to Ben. Also spotted at the school are both, boom boom, Doc Arzt and Rose! No sign of Bernard. One of the new guests that you posted, William Atherton, was on the set. He is actually the Principle of the school, however I'll leave you with this cryptic snippet. Although he is the principle, that may not actually be his only role! Locke and Ben both work at the School. Source: Lost Spoilers

Intervista a Mark Pellegrino aka Jacob

CITAZIONE
Lost is one of the most complex and dense series ever produced. Having stepped into the show so late in The Game, with your first appearance in the fifth-season finale, "The Incident," how much do you need to understand the Lost universe in order to play a character as enigmatic as Jacob?
My wife can usually know the end of a movie from the beginning. She knew within five minutes that Bruce Willis was dead in The Sixth Sense. Very annoying sometimes. And she doesn't even know what it means yet or where everything is going in Lost. And that's the beauty of that show. They always surprise ya. Since I'm not quite as clever as her -- when the ring rolled across the floor, so did my jaw -- I prefer to be on a need-to-know basis. I know what I need in the scene and how I feel about it. And that's it, although I occasionally get an ominous hint or two...which I can't reveal.

How much have (Lost writers-producers) Damon Lindelof and Bryan Burk and the guys told you about Jacob? And to your thinking, who -- or what -- the hell is this guy?
On this account I can say very little. The things I do know, I am sorry to say, will be revealed at a later date.

We tried. Let's go at it this way. How many episodes can we expect to see you in? And what are the chances you'll be around long enough to appear in the series finale?
There will be a number. But the amount and placement are locked away in a safe, deep in a cave in Diamond Head.

FONTE

Intervista a Damon Lindelof

CITAZIONE
Unexpected dish from 'Lost' creator Damon Lindelof falls like manna from heaven.

You never know when it's coming. When it does, you have all the answers you were seeking. Such was the case in Hollywood at Paramount's DVD launch party for 'Star Trek,' which Lindelof produced with his old 'Lost' friend J.J. Abrams.

"We have written 112 episodes, with about 9 more to go. We have come this far, so just trying not to screw it up," Lindelof told AOL at the 'Star Trek' event. "We really want the focus in the last year to be on the original castaways that we have been following since the beginning. But that doesn't mean there won't be a couple new flavors in the mélange. There are a couple new faces, but not as many as there have been in past seasons."

Those new faces will include John Hawkes (of 'Deadwood' and 'Eastbound and Down') as Lennon, a scruffy and charismatic foreign corporate spokesperson, and a cunning negotiator, wielding more influence than someone in his position should. They also include Sheila Kelley, best known from 'LA Law,' as Kendall, an intellectual beauty with a sharp edge to her wit who is caught committing corporate espionage and has to lie her way out.

A variety of several former cast members -- including Ian Somerhalder, Dominic Monaghan and Elizabeth Mitchell – have been confirmed to make return appearances.

"Obviously, we have 18 hours over which to do the ending. I feel we have found the right pace," Lindelof continued. "You only have so much room in your stomach to eat, and you have to digest sometimes too. So we're trying to modulate the season so it doesn't feel like you're waiting, getting little meals, then you get one big meal. It's a flow of courses. You will probably get a little more than you were expecting a little sooner than you were expecting."

Since 'Lost's' premiere in 2004, the show has gone through five seasons of metaphors, islands sinking, smoke monsters, The Others, and walking dead men. Its final season begins reportedly in January. Now that the end is here, it feels "amazing," Lindelof says.

"I can't believe we're going to be able to end the show on our own terms," he says. "To be able to cancel something yourself is a rare treat in the TV biz. And there are no excuses. We get to do the ending on our own terms, and hopefully people will like it."

More 'Lost' dish came from Lindelof to other outlets:

To E! Online: "The questions that count will be answered, and the questions that the fans don't want answered won't be answered, but I think what they're looking for is a real sense of resolution, particularly on a character level. Who's going to live, who's going to die, who's going to hook up with who, why were they all brought here in the first place, was it arbitrary, is there meaning behind it? That's the kind of stuff [we] have to answer, or [we] should be prepared to get rocks thrown at [us]."

To TV Guide Magazine
: "All I can say is that we've spent the last five years answering the question, 'Were you guys making it up as you go along?' 'Do you know what you're doing?' It's a great comfort to know that in about six months people will stop asking us that question. They'll basically say 'You were making it up as you go along,' or they'll go 'Wow, you really had a plan.'"

Lindelof also said: "What we don't want to do ... is explain what our intention was. At a certain point, it doesn't matter what our intention was, and we want the fans to vigorously debate certain aspects of the show. Some things will be very conclusive, other things people will think are more conclusive than we meant them and some will be more ambiguous than we meant them, but it wouldn't be Lost if five years from now people weren't still arguing over what they wanted it to be."

FONTE

In sostanza...

- saranno introdotti due nuovi personaggi..

- Boone, Charlie e Juliet saranno presenti nella S6

:dunno:

CITAZIONE
ABC ANNOUNCES THE PREMIERE OF THE SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON OF “LOST,” WITH A SPECIAL ALL-NIGHT EVENT ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2

ABC announces the premiere of the sixth and final season of “Lost,” with a special all-night event on Tuesday, February 2. A recap special will kick
off the night from 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET, followed by the much anticipated two-hour premiere from 9:00-11:00 p.m.

The series will then air in its regular time period – Tuesday nights from 9:00-10:00 p.m., ET – beginning the following week, on February 9.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank
Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles,
Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

“Lost” was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender, Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Jean Higgins and Carlton Cuse serve as executive producers. “Lost.” which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22,2004, is from ABC Studios.

A 2008 recipient of the prestigious Peabody Award, and awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for Best Drama Series, "Lost" returns for its final season of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost.

Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, leaving 48 passengers alive and stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific. The survivors include a diverse group of people from different walks of life -- a doctor, an escaped fugitive, a con man, an Iraqi interrogator, a married Korean couple and a man formerly confined to a wheelchair who is now inexplicably healed. As the castaways attempt to get home, flashbacks (and forwards) illuminate their troubled lives before and after the crash, as the island that they find themselves stranded on begins to slowly reveal its mysterious nature. Faith, reason, destiny and free will all clash as the island offers opportunities for both corruption and redemption... but as to its true purpose? That's the greatest mystery of all.

The survivors discovered that the island holds many secrets, including a mysterious smoke monster, polar bears, housing and hatches with electricity and hot & cold running water, a group of island residents known as "The Others," and a mysterious man named Jacob. They've found signs of those who came to the island before them, including a 19th century sailing ship called The Black Rock, a downed Beechcraft plane from a failed drug run, the remains of an ancient, four-toed statue, as well as bunkers belonging to the Dharma Initiative -- a group of scientific researchers who inhabited the island in the recent past. The survivors also encountered a freighter stationed off the island that some thought would lead to their rescue, but ultimately almost caused their extinction. And Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Claire's son, Aaron -- known as the Oceanic 6 - actually escaped the island and made their way back into the world. But their stay turned out to be short-lived since the island wasn't through with them, yet.

With only 18 original hours left until the final episode airs in 2010, the island's violent shifts through time were ended by Locke when he traveled off-island in an attempt to persuade the Oceanic 6 to return. Back on the island, the survivors' stay in late '70s Dharmaville was over when their covers were blown and they were accused of aiding "The Others," and Sayid was gravely wounded during their flight. In addition, Ben killed Jacob at Locke's request. But since Locke's body was found to still be inside the coffin, exactly who - or what - is John Locke? And if Juliet was successful in detonating the hydrogen bomb, was she able to reset time, allowing Oceanic Air 815 to land safely in Los Angeles, or was the island destroyed along with all of its inhabitants?

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against all odds if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their journey, nothing is what it seems, and danger and mystery loom behind every corner, with even those they thought could be trusted turning against them. Even heroes - and leaders -- have secrets

DarkUFO

Kristin.. niente di nuovo, conferma che Claire sarà regular..

CITAZIONE
Well, this just makes us all tingly.

In case you Lost fans need further confirmation that Emilie de Ravin will most certainly be a part of the final season, we can tell you there's no doubt about it!

Lookie-loos over at ABC Studios in Burbank tell me Evangeline Lilly and Emilie were shooting a scene for Lost just this very morning.
So does this mean Claire and Kate meet up again? And what's this about a baby bump?!

Here's the scoop...

Evangeline and Emilie were reshooting a scene for the season premiere episode of Lost, which will air Feb. 2.
The scene was originally taped in Hawaii but had to be reshot, and because Evangeline, Emilie and director Jack Bender all happened to be in Los Angeles (the cast is on hiatus), they decided to shoot it at ABC Studios.
According to a source on set, the scene involved a gun, a cab driver and a...wait for it, certain female actress sporting a baby bump.
Gaaah!

So is Kate gonna have a bun in the oven? Perhaps a little Sawyer or Jack? Will Claire reappear pregnant? Or is it a flashback to when Claire was with child (Aaron)? Maybe Kate and Claire met before?

As usual, on this series, anything is possible, so it's probably none of the options above. And we have to wait until Feb. 2 to get some answers. Anyone else counting the minutes?

DarkUFO

Best promo ever

CITAZIONE
Il promo ricorda molto la scena della prima stagione in cui Locke parla a Walt del gioco del backgammon “Due parti, due giocatori, uno è la luce e l’altro il buio“. Come che sia, c’è da sperare che i promo di Lost siano tutti come questi, visto che già da tempo i produttori hanno annunciato che non vedremo nuove scene di Lost fino al 2 febbraio 2010, data in cui la sesta stagione prenderà il via.

E proprio la data di partenza fa discutere, per chi non lo sapesse il 2 febbraio è il Groundhog Day (Il giorno della Marmotta; come riporta Wikipedia, il due febbraio bisogna tenere d’occhio il rifugio di una marmotta, se esce e non riesce a vedere la sua ombra perché il tempo è nuvoloso, l’inverno finirà presto; se invece vede la sua ombra perché è una bella giornata, si spaventerà e tornerà di corsa nella sua tana, e l’inverno continuerà per altre sei settimane).

Dicevamo, la scelta del due febbraio non sarebbe una coincidenza, ma c’ lo zampino del presidente ABC Steve McPherson e non si esclude un velato riferimento al film Ricomincio da capo (Groundhog Day in inglese; la solita ipotesi per cui Juliet avrebbe resettato il tempo dopo aver fatto detonare la bomba). In realtà, secondo Jeff Jensen, la data sarebbe stata scelta per ‘preservare’ il blocco delle comedy al mercoledì, ma contemporaneamente trasmettere quanto più Lost possibile durante febbraio, mese di sweeps.

FONTE

Kristin!
CITAZIONE
Wendell: Lost scoop, now!
Sir, yes, sir! I can assure you that the first episode is nothing short of amazing, and you best have your DVR hooked up because you'll want to watch it at least twice. No, make that 18 times. The sixth-season premiere will present us with two seemingly incompatible storylines: One in which we find out someone we thought was dead is actually alive (a certain very pretty someone) in the same time that we last saw him or her, and the other in which we will see Flight 815 again (which I'm pretty sure all of you have heard about by now). It's a head-scratcher, for sure. But an awesome head-scratcher, nonetheless. And these two storylines will go on for a little while (in different decades) from what I hear.

Drew in Madrid: Will we see Rose again on Lost? I miss her!
Yes, definitely. According to my source, "She and Jack (Matthew Fox) will be reunited, and this time it will feel so good!" (FYI, we're thinking of a very specific Jack and Rose scene. Post your guesses about which one in the comments.)

Michael in La Jolla, Calif.: Please tell me something about Lost! Anything! I'm dying without more spoilers.
How about a little scoop on our longtime girl crush? We already know that Rebecca Mader (Charlotte) is back on Lost in some capacity this season, but what's the real deal behind her resurrection? "I can't say," she tells us with a grin. And just why not? "Because it's really, really, really, really, really, really exciting and I don't want to ruin it. It's too good to say." (Yes, she really said really that many times!) And on that note, this is the most revealing thing we were able to get out of her: "It's going to blow people's heads off." Sounds like someone's taking a page out of the Dexter handbook. OMG, does Trinity kill Charlotte?!

FONTE

Kristin!

CITAZIONE
Thomas: Kristin, on Lost, you mentioned that a pretty someone we thought was dead is not? Is that person Ian Somerhalder?
Nope. Blonder, more female and much more recent. And again, this person is still alive in the time in which we most recently saw her.

Teresa in Center Point, Iowa: What else can you tell us about Sheila Kelly's character on Lost?
Sheila's character, who is not named Kendall, BTW, interacts with more than one character (so her part is not just like a flashback role or something). As Kelly tells us, "[This role is] like a petal opening, and I'm getting this amazing pic of who she is and how she intertwines into the various storylines."

DarkUFO

CITAZIONE
Two seperate scenes being shot today, Tues 15th.

1)Diamond Head Stage: Desmond, Mikhial, and Sayid and they are going to get wet!

2)Jin and Sun and they are at a airport going through customs, hmmm.

DarkUFO

Edited by .redundant. - 16/12/2009, 08:49

heidy*
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 00:20

AAAAAH cacchio, ho aperto questo topic maledetto e mi è sfuggito l'occhio sulle prime due righe!
Mannaggia a me! Come faccio a resistere alla tentazione fino a gennaio? sbuff...

.redundant.
view post Posted on 11/11/2009, 19:30

Da E!Online:

Marshall in Texas: Is it true that on Lost the bomb did go off and the show will "reset" with Oceanic Flight 815 landing safely?

.redundant.
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 11:14

CITAZIONE
# 10/04 - Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 premiere. Source: Lost Spoilers

CITAZIONE
# 06/14 - The sixth season will begin with an examination of what happened after Juliet seemingly detonated the hydrogen bomb. As usual, [Matthew] Fox said, "It's very surprising and probably fairly confusing initially to the audience." Source: Kristin on E!Online

SpoilerFix

view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 15:01

Millennium Member

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE

:ph34r: e come sarebbe possibile? :mmm:
CITAZIONE

:yeah:

.redundant.
view post Posted on 13/11/2009, 11:47

CITAZIONE
06/14 - Lost masterminds Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been dropping hints about how the show will end next spring. Among the mysteries unravelled in the very last episode will be the significance of the four-toed statue, what the Smoke Monster really is and who the skeletons in the cave were. [...] Says Cuse: "The end of the show will be a combination of trying to answer mysteries the audience still cares about, such as the statue and the Smoke Monster. We'll also be answering the skeletons in the cave question. We will answer the questions we feel are important and central to the plot. At the same time we will be trying to tell redemption stories about the characters. These characters do indeed have a destiny.

CITAZIONE
08/03 - We won't see much DHARMA in Season 6. Jacob has NOT appeared as another character on the show. Source: Lost Spoilers

E per finire qualche spoilers sui primi 6 episodi ^_^

CITAZIONE
10/24 - These are from various episodes from 6.01 up to 6.05 and 6.06: A character you would NOT expect sits next to Jack.
Someone becomes ill in the toilet and needs Sayid's help.

Kate "jumps" someone but it is not Sawyer.

We'll see the numbers again in a signifcant and shocking way.

Hurley continues to communicate with someone special on the Island.

Sayid injuries are healed by something watery.

Someone shoots at Flocke and a battle ensues.

There are 2 burials.

Jack and Kate take Sayid somewhere "Shiney". Source: Lost Spoilers

SpoilerFix

.redundant.
view post Posted on 13/11/2009, 16:19

direttamente dal FF.. il primo promo della S6, QUI

view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 10:51

Millennium Member

Group:
Administrator

che promo inutili però :(

.redundant.
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 14:46

sì infatti :lmao: -_-

.redundant.
view post Posted on 17/11/2009, 14:35

CITAZIONE
11/14 - Set report spoilers from Celestial Beauty: This is what I managed to find out on the set I visiting during the filming at the High School last week. You already have a few bits of this but here goes. At the school, Alex (Tania Raymonde) is actually a student at this school where Ben is a teacher. She is still "close" to Ben. Also spotted at the school are both, boom boom, Doc Arzt and Rose! No sign of Bernard. One of the new guests that you posted, William Atherton, was on the set. He is actually the Principle of the school, however I'll leave you with this cryptic snippet. Although he is the principle, that may not actually be his only role! Locke and Ben both work at the School. Source: Lost Spoilers

SpoilerFix

.redundant.
view post Posted on 18/11/2009, 20:33

Intervista a Mark Pellegrino aka Jacob

CITAZIONE
Lost is one of the most complex and dense series ever produced. Having stepped into the show so late in The Game, with your first appearance in the fifth-season finale, "The Incident," how much do you need to understand the Lost universe in order to play a character as enigmatic as Jacob?
My wife can usually know the end of a movie from the beginning. She knew within five minutes that Bruce Willis was dead in The Sixth Sense. Very annoying sometimes. And she doesn't even know what it means yet or where everything is going in Lost. And that's the beauty of that show. They always surprise ya. Since I'm not quite as clever as her -- when the ring rolled across the floor, so did my jaw -- I prefer to be on a need-to-know basis. I know what I need in the scene and how I feel about it. And that's it, although I occasionally get an ominous hint or two...which I can't reveal.

How much have (Lost writers-producers) Damon Lindelof and Bryan Burk and the guys told you about Jacob? And to your thinking, who -- or what -- the hell is this guy?
On this account I can say very little. The things I do know, I am sorry to say, will be revealed at a later date.

We tried. Let's go at it this way. How many episodes can we expect to see you in? And what are the chances you'll be around long enough to appear in the series finale?
There will be a number. But the amount and placement are locked away in a safe, deep in a cave in Diamond Head.

FONTE

.redundant.
view post Posted on 19/11/2009, 13:34

Intervista a Damon Lindelof

CITAZIONE
Unexpected dish from 'Lost' creator Damon Lindelof falls like manna from heaven.

You never know when it's coming. When it does, you have all the answers you were seeking. Such was the case in Hollywood at Paramount's DVD launch party for 'Star Trek,' which Lindelof produced with his old 'Lost' friend J.J. Abrams.

"We have written 112 episodes, with about 9 more to go. We have come this far, so just trying not to screw it up," Lindelof told AOL at the 'Star Trek' event. "We really want the focus in the last year to be on the original castaways that we have been following since the beginning. But that doesn't mean there won't be a couple new flavors in the mélange. There are a couple new faces, but not as many as there have been in past seasons."

Those new faces will include John Hawkes (of 'Deadwood' and 'Eastbound and Down') as Lennon, a scruffy and charismatic foreign corporate spokesperson, and a cunning negotiator, wielding more influence than someone in his position should. They also include Sheila Kelley, best known from 'LA Law,' as Kendall, an intellectual beauty with a sharp edge to her wit who is caught committing corporate espionage and has to lie her way out.

A variety of several former cast members -- including Ian Somerhalder, Dominic Monaghan and Elizabeth Mitchell – have been confirmed to make return appearances.

"Obviously, we have 18 hours over which to do the ending. I feel we have found the right pace," Lindelof continued. "You only have so much room in your stomach to eat, and you have to digest sometimes too. So we're trying to modulate the season so it doesn't feel like you're waiting, getting little meals, then you get one big meal. It's a flow of courses. You will probably get a little more than you were expecting a little sooner than you were expecting."

Since 'Lost's' premiere in 2004, the show has gone through five seasons of metaphors, islands sinking, smoke monsters, The Others, and walking dead men. Its final season begins reportedly in January. Now that the end is here, it feels "amazing," Lindelof says.

"I can't believe we're going to be able to end the show on our own terms," he says. "To be able to cancel something yourself is a rare treat in the TV biz. And there are no excuses. We get to do the ending on our own terms, and hopefully people will like it."

More 'Lost' dish came from Lindelof to other outlets:

To E! Online: "The questions that count will be answered, and the questions that the fans don't want answered won't be answered, but I think what they're looking for is a real sense of resolution, particularly on a character level. Who's going to live, who's going to die, who's going to hook up with who, why were they all brought here in the first place, was it arbitrary, is there meaning behind it? That's the kind of stuff [we] have to answer, or [we] should be prepared to get rocks thrown at [us]."

To TV Guide Magazine
: "All I can say is that we've spent the last five years answering the question, 'Were you guys making it up as you go along?' 'Do you know what you're doing?' It's a great comfort to know that in about six months people will stop asking us that question. They'll basically say 'You were making it up as you go along,' or they'll go 'Wow, you really had a plan.'"

Lindelof also said: "What we don't want to do ... is explain what our intention was. At a certain point, it doesn't matter what our intention was, and we want the fans to vigorously debate certain aspects of the show. Some things will be very conclusive, other things people will think are more conclusive than we meant them and some will be more ambiguous than we meant them, but it wouldn't be Lost if five years from now people weren't still arguing over what they wanted it to be."

FONTE

In sostanza...

- saranno introdotti due nuovi personaggi..

:dunno:

view post Posted on 19/11/2009, 16:13

Millennium Member

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE

per due di questi sono contenta... :ihih:

.redundant.
view post Posted on 19/11/2009, 17:37

uauhahaha credo anche di sapere quali sono questi due lol
e la penso come te, btw. XD

.redundant.
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 10:00

CITAZIONE
ABC ANNOUNCES THE PREMIERE OF THE SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON OF “LOST,” WITH A SPECIAL ALL-NIGHT EVENT ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2

ABC announces the premiere of the sixth and final season of “Lost,” with a special all-night event on Tuesday, February 2. A recap special will kick
off the night from 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET, followed by the much anticipated two-hour premiere from 9:00-11:00 p.m.

The series will then air in its regular time period – Tuesday nights from 9:00-10:00 p.m., ET – beginning the following week, on February 9.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank
Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles,
Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

“Lost” was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender, Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Jean Higgins and Carlton Cuse serve as executive producers. “Lost.” which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22,2004, is from ABC Studios.

A 2008 recipient of the prestigious Peabody Award, and awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for Best Drama Series, "Lost" returns for its final season of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost.

Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, leaving 48 passengers alive and stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific. The survivors include a diverse group of people from different walks of life -- a doctor, an escaped fugitive, a con man, an Iraqi interrogator, a married Korean couple and a man formerly confined to a wheelchair who is now inexplicably healed. As the castaways attempt to get home, flashbacks (and forwards) illuminate their troubled lives before and after the crash, as the island that they find themselves stranded on begins to slowly reveal its mysterious nature. Faith, reason, destiny and free will all clash as the island offers opportunities for both corruption and redemption... but as to its true purpose? That's the greatest mystery of all.

The survivors discovered that the island holds many secrets, including a mysterious smoke monster, polar bears, housing and hatches with electricity and hot & cold running water, a group of island residents known as "The Others," and a mysterious man named Jacob. They've found signs of those who came to the island before them, including a 19th century sailing ship called The Black Rock, a downed Beechcraft plane from a failed drug run, the remains of an ancient, four-toed statue, as well as bunkers belonging to the Dharma Initiative -- a group of scientific researchers who inhabited the island in the recent past. The survivors also encountered a freighter stationed off the island that some thought would lead to their rescue, but ultimately almost caused their extinction. And Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and Claire's son, Aaron -- known as the Oceanic 6 - actually escaped the island and made their way back into the world. But their stay turned out to be short-lived since the island wasn't through with them, yet.

With only 18 original hours left until the final episode airs in 2010, the island's violent shifts through time were ended by Locke when he traveled off-island in an attempt to persuade the Oceanic 6 to return. Back on the island, the survivors' stay in late '70s Dharmaville was over when their covers were blown and they were accused of aiding "The Others," and Sayid was gravely wounded during their flight. In addition, Ben killed Jacob at Locke's request. But since Locke's body was found to still be inside the coffin, exactly who - or what - is John Locke? And if Juliet was successful in detonating the hydrogen bomb, was she able to reset time, allowing Oceanic Air 815 to land safely in Los Angeles, or was the island destroyed along with all of its inhabitants?

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against all odds if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their journey, nothing is what it seems, and danger and mystery loom behind every corner, with even those they thought could be trusted turning against them. Even heroes - and leaders -- have secrets

DarkUFO

66 replies since 7/8/2009, 18:58   1385 views